Pyre castmods 01/10/2013 07:34 PM CST
Some of the advanced and esoteric castmods were set wrong for cyclic spells.

Pyre has been adjusted to fix this bug - generally you're going to see the spell as harder and more mana hungry than before. Sorry.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Pyre castmods 01/10/2013 07:38 PM CST
>>Pyre has been adjusted to fix this bug - generally you're going to see the spell as harder and more mana hungry than before. Sorry.

Meh! Still easier than what it was originally(60 mana) when it existed as a mana-eating-parasite D:

~ Leilond
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/Leilond_Progression.jpg
Re: Pyre castmods 01/10/2013 08:32 PM CST
The mana caps have changed again, this time to 5-40. Are these correct now?
Re: Pyre castmods 01/11/2013 04:21 AM CST
<<Pyre has been adjusted to fix this bug - generally you're going to see the spell as harder and more mana hungry than before. Sorry.>>

after i JUST posted i was able to FINALLY cast it. Son of a ....

I can't cast it now.

If you're going to be changing it like this,

Please post as to how much skill is required so I know what to train.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Pyre castmods 01/11/2013 04:25 AM CST
> discern pyre

To begin to be able to cast this spell, you will need to reach the rank of a 50th degree adept. By the time you have mastered this spell, you will be ranked as a guru in your abilities as a caster. It requires the Targeted Magic skill to cast effectively.
Re: Pyre castmods 01/11/2013 05:50 AM CST
does that mean 50th circle or 250 in TM?

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Pyre castmods 01/11/2013 06:06 AM CST
250 TM.