Berserk IF start reduction 01/13/2013 07:58 PM CST
I have reduced the cost to start most berserks by 33% to 50%. Please let me know if this helps with their use. I'm still exploring a few more adjustments to IF before we go live.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Berserk IF start reduction 01/13/2013 10:44 PM CST
Thank you Sir! Good show. Both excitement and worry duel for primacy in my mind over this. I guess since I cannot circle again in 5 days, I will go spend more time in test.

______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Mechanical Lore Grand Master of M'Riss
Re: Berserk IF start reduction 01/14/2013 01:22 AM CST
>>I have reduced the cost to start most berserks by 33% to 50%. Please let me know if this helps with their use. I'm still exploring a few more adjustments to IF before we go live.

I like it, I anticipate using berserks much more regularly, thanks.
Re: Berserk IF start reduction 01/14/2013 01:51 AM CST
This has helped tremendously, in more ways than one. Here's a problem before this change:

1. Activate 2 or 3 forms.
2. Wait a minute or two so they can reach full strength.
3. After waiting, Inner Fire has gone down because the passive regen cap has been lowered.
4. Activate berserk before attacking (we don't want to activate them too early or they'll waste IF)
5. Fight a few seconds, then watch all my abilities collapse because the IF cost of berserk was high on an already lowered passive IF cap from the forms.

After testing, I'm able to noticably use forms with berserks better, it feels. Thanks for the change.

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha