Some Fixes 12/11/2013 06:38 PM CST
I just threw some fixes into Test, mostly they're War Mage stuff, but some of it could affect other things.

- Fixed messaging for LB (possibly all DFA) messaging as if it were blocked by a shield in some instances.
- Fixed messaging bug with FoI where if you are observing the outside room, it looked wonky. Moon Magery, Familiars, and watching the wall (as well as any other remote viewings I'm forgetting about) should all be fixed.
- Aether Lash should no longer hit eyes. No eye lashes! (That pun is documented in the code, so I'm obligated to make it.)
- Using the Flashpoint cantrip on an item that is too hot to hold, will no longer cause you to drop something else you take out afterwards.

Please thrash these, especially the DFA shield stuff, and let me know if there are any problems!

Javac
JGM - Crafting Team

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Some Fixes 12/11/2013 06:49 PM CST
I just put another WM fix in Test. Items inside Sigilated Platinum Rings should no longer interfere with items further down in your inventory. Please play with your rings a bit in test, and let me know if anything breaks.

If you guys haven't broken any of this by Sunday, I'll move it over to Prime.

Javac
JGM - Crafting Team

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Some Fixes 12/11/2013 07:26 PM CST
It seems the guild leaders have no idea what fortress of ice is, so testing that particular fix might be a bit hard...

You also made me nostalgic with "Aether lash". R.I.P.
Re: Some Fixes 12/11/2013 09:54 PM CST
>You also made me nostalgic with "Aether lash". R.I.P.

Gah! I can't think of ALA and not say Aether Lash in my head. I definitely meant Air Lash.

Javac
JGM - Crafting Team