Cantrips 12/11/2013 01:13 PM CST
Will Cantrips get some attention? Would like to at least be able to have Air Blast...

>ask gau about cantrip
Guildmaster Gauthus says, "You already know the Burning Touch and Flashpoint cantrips from the Fire book."

Gauthus pauses for a moment, then says, "I'm sorry, but I cannot teach you any new cantrips at this time."

>ask gau about air blast cantrip
Guildmaster Gauthus says, "I'm sorry, Bozoooo, but you haven't yet acquired the knowledge needed to cast this cantrip."

You recall the spells you have learned from your training.
spells.
In the chapter entitled "Aether Manipulation", you have notes on the Ethereal Shield [es], Aether Cloak [ac], Ward Break [wb], Substratum, Ethereal Fissure [etf], and Elementalism spells.
In the chapter entitled "Electricity Manipulation", you have notes on the Tingle [ti], Lightning Bolt [lb], Grounding Field [gf], and Gar Zeng [gz] spells.
In the chapter entitled "Fire Manipulation", you have notes on the Fire Shards [fs], Fire Ball [fb], Dragon's Breath [db], Mantle of Flame [mof], Fire Rain [fr], and Ignite spells.
In the chapter entitled "Water Manipulation", you have notes on the Frostbite, Ice Patch [ip], Rising Mists [rm], and Rimefang spells.
In the chapter entitled "Earth Manipulation", you have notes on the Tremor [trem], Sure Footing [suf], Magnetic Ballista [mab], Aegis of Granite [aeg], Stone Strike [sts], Anther's Call [anc], and Ring of Spears [ros] spells.
In the chapter entitled "Air Manipulation", you have notes on the Zephyr, Tailwind [tw], Paeldryth's Wrath [pw], Swirling Winds [sw], Vertigo, Air Lash [ala], Y'ntrel Sechra [ys], and Blufmor Garaen [bg] spells.

You have temporarily memorized the Hands of Lirisa [hol] spell.

You know the following Fire cantrips: Burning Touch and Flashpoint.

You recall proficiency with the magic feats of Sorcerous Patterns, Legerdemain, Faster Targeting, Faster Battle Preparations, Faster Rituals, Augmentation Mastery, Debilitation Mastery, Targeted Mastery, Improvised Rituals, Cautious Casting, Injured Casting, Deep Attunement, Raw Channeling, Efficient Channeling, Efficient Harnessing, Cautious Harnessing, Improved Memory, Magic Theorist and Dedicated Cambrinth Use.

You have 11 spell slots available.
Re: Cantrips 12/11/2013 01:18 PM CST
I have (most) of a plan to update cantrips to the modern world, but I need to actually run it through officially channels before I can talk about it and then it's just a matter of finding bandwidth - though converting the existing cantrips shouldn't be that hard I wouldn't think.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose