Warmage bugs. 12/08/2013 06:12 PM CST
Posting them as I find them.

Mantle of Flame casts for "less than a roisaen" duration, regardless of mana level.

Paeldryth's Wrath does no damage. Can't figure out how to make it move someone to melee, if it's supposed to do that.

Tingle still generates a charge in justice areas.

Not complaining about this, by any means, but Fire Rain seems to be cycling just about every 12 seconds instead of the 20 mentioned earlier.

ROS pulse messaging is very irregular - sometimes it messages, sometimes it doesn't, though the spell is still up and will do damage if someone's in range at melee.

Mazrian
Re: Warmage bugs. 12/08/2013 06:14 PM CST
Rimefang also seems to be dropping messaging on some pulses. I saw 1 orbiting blade, then 3, then 6. The pulsing seems to be happening but the messaging is off.

Mazrian
Re: Warmage bugs. 12/08/2013 06:31 PM CST
No edit function, so..

Might be wrong about Rimefang. It seems to try to add 3 blades each pulse until it gets to 7. So not skipping messaging.

Mazrian
Re: Warmage bugs. 12/08/2013 10:50 PM CST
>>MoF

Should be fixed.

>>Tingle.

Should be Fixed as well.

>>FR and RoS

FR slower, Ros a little faster, and some of the triggers should work better.

FGM Ricinus
Logistics Lead
Magic, Sentients Team Member
Cleric Advocate
Re: Warmage bugs. 12/09/2013 12:04 AM CST
PW isn't a damage spell so that's normal. It's strictly used for engagement distance modification. Cast pull to pull, cast normally to push away. Naphtha in your hand will hit your target using either.

- Starlear -
Re: Warmage bugs. 12/10/2013 08:57 PM CST
Your cambrinth armband thrums softly as it discharges as much power as necessary, leaving a moderate amount left for future use.
The frosty vapor surrounding you coalesces into an icy blade that begins twirling about you in a graceful yet deadly dance.
>
A cave troll gestures at you.
A cave troll stomps the ground heavily with its massive foot as it completes its incantation!
A small stone rock rips itself free of the earth, then splits into two jagged shards and hurtles toward you!
You block the first shard with your targe.
You block the final shard with your targe.
>
The cave troll moves into a position to dodge.
>
>
* Awkwardly, a cave troll feints low at you. You block solidly with a lightened targe sealed with protective wax.
[You're adeptly balanced and in very strong position.]
>
A cave troll stomps the ground heavily with its massive foot as it completes its incantation!
A small stone rock rips itself free of the earth, then splits into two jagged shards and hurtles toward you!
You manage to get out of the way of the first shard!
>
* Awkwardly, a cave troll sidesteps and bashes at you. You evade, ducking casually.
[You're adeptly balanced and in good position.]
>
You manage to get out of the way of the first shard!
You manage to get out of the way of the final shard!
>
* Moving in like a timid schoolboy, a cave troll feints low at you. You block solidly with a lightened targe sealed with protective wax.
[You're adeptly balanced and have slight advantage.]
>
* As if effort and skill were a bad thing, a cave troll feints high at you. You dodge.
[You're adeptly balanced and in better position.]
>
* Awkwardly, a cave troll bashes a war hammer at you. You block with a lightened targe sealed with protective wax.
[You're adeptly balanced and in strong position.]
>
You block the first shard with your targe.
>
* As if effort and skill were a bad thing, a cave troll bashes a war hammer at you. You block with a lightened targe sealed with protective wax.
[You're adeptly balanced with opponent in strong position.]
>
* Awkwardly, a cave troll swings a war hammer at you. You block with a lightened targe sealed with protective wax.
[You're adeptly balanced with no advantage.]
>
* Looking as if this were a bad idea, a cave troll sweeps low at you. You dodge, bending aside easily.
>
* Looking as if this were a bad idea, a cave troll sidesteps and bashes at you. You evade, bending aside easily.
>
* Looking as if this were a bad idea, a cave troll sweeps low at you. You dodge, twisting easily away from the blow.
[You're adeptly balanced with opponent in better position.]
>
>
* Apparently without direction or thought, a cave troll sidesteps and bashes at you. You block with a lightened targe sealed with protective wax.
[You're adeptly balanced with no advantage.]
>
Your cambrinth armband thrums softly as it discharges as much power as necessary, leaving a small amount left for future use.
The frosty vapor surrounding you coalesces into an icy blade that begins twirling about you in a graceful yet deadly dance.

Okay, I'm just saying, to see Rimefang pull from my harness twice without firing off an attack is kind of annoying. I feel like the waitress just handed me the bill and I got charged for two cocktails when I only had one.

That said, I'm okay with Rimefang so far. It seems to scale in how quickly the blades appear based on mana, which is cool. That is to say, min-prep I would get 3 blades in a painfully long time, at 11 mana it scaled up quickly, at 16 mana it seemed to be 4-5 blades within a minute of casting.