Khri Cooldowns 01/12/2014 11:44 AM CST
With the new khri system, the cooldowns seem like a relic of the past system that could go away. We're already using concentration as the limiter to the system, the cooldowns add an extra limitation that makes khri feel less powerful than they should be. I feel like if I manage concentration well I should be able to keep up my buffs.
Re: Khri Cooldowns 01/12/2014 01:24 PM CST

I'd also like to see cooldowns go bye bye, or be fixed at say... 5 seconds.

Also I think the cost of stopping a khri should be removed entirely.

I understand that these things are in place to prevent/hinder/penalize someone from stopping all of their current khri and starting up an entire new batch of different khris... but honestly the cost of starting and running khri already does a more than adequate (read that as i'd like to see these reduced as well) job of doing exactly that.
Re: Khri Cooldowns 01/12/2014 02:22 PM CST
<< I'd also like to see cooldowns go bye bye

Wouldn't we all but it's pretty unlikely considering how everything works right now. For example Eliminate was balanced to be used once per 10 minutes, how do you work around that? Only way i could see is if you deplete the whole concentration pool upon casting it but then you wouldn't be able to use any other Khri for a while either. Same goes for everything else, removing cooldowns would pretty much defeat the whole meaning of timers if you can just chain cast anything that drops off. Why even bother putting anything on a 2 minute duration if at best it makes this a minor inconvenience.

Okay, but lets just say that the cooldowns are staying (not up to me obviously). I would still like to see a list of cooldowns somehow integrated into the Khri command.
Re: Khri Cooldowns 01/12/2014 02:27 PM CST

I wasn't really referring to the specials, like Lib, Calm, Vanish and Eliminate.

Which probably should have longer cooldowns... but not 5 to 10 minutes, more like 2 to 4 minutes.

Everything else should seriously be 5 to 10 seconds.

I really don't see any reason why not.

I also, admittedly, know nothing about everything.