Shadowling Bug 03/01/2014 01:32 AM CST
So... I thought this was funny

>cast
You gesture.
Coagulated shadows pool into existence swiftly shaping into the diminutive form of a shadowling.
>invoke shadow
Coagulated shadows pull away from you and swiftly shaping into the diminutive form of a shadowling.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

>
Coagulated shadows pull away from you and swiftly shaping into the diminutive form of a shadowling.
>

>

>

>
The tiny shadowling stretches and glances around, trying to get its bearings.
>
The tiny shadowling stretches and glances around, trying to get its bearings.
>look
[Shard, The New South Bridge]
To the south, torches light New Gate, the city's stout bulwark against the wilds across the water. Towers rise on each side of the main gate, with its heavy and well-oiled iron portcullis. You also see a shadowling, a shadowling, a shadowling, a shadowling, a shadowling, the Sentinel Lyle, a pair of doors to the theater, the stairway to the tower battlements, a prominent warning sign and an elegantly engraved marquee.
Obvious paths: north, east, west.

The Light is Crimson through the Darkness.
Re: Shadowling Bug 03/01/2014 05:06 AM CST
I'm slightly confused - did you invoke your shadow more than once?

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Shadowling Bug 03/01/2014 05:22 PM CST

I summoned the shadowling, then invoked it, causing another shadowling to spawn, then I invoked it again, causing another shadowling to spawn, ect.

Re: Shadowling Bug 03/01/2014 05:30 PM CST

to further clarify sorry, I didn't have the shadowling spell already on me. I summoned the shadowling to buff myself by invoking it, to my surprise it summoned another shadowling, to my further surprise I could keep doing it.