TF and SET Still 02/13/2014 10:00 AM CST
Tangled Fate and Sever Thread still are not working against characters. Sever thread flat out will not cast on other characters (cast mistanna; cast what?). Tangled Fate actually will let me twist a prediction from another character onto my own. For instance, I gave another character two predictions then I prepped Tangled Fate at the cap, aligned evasion, and cast on the other character. Not only did it not blow their nerves out (as it should have since they had multiple predictions and are much lower than my character), but the messaging on the cast acted as if I cast Tangled Fate successfully on myself (which was impossible because I had no active prediction).

After the cast, I did predict analyze and my character, the caster, had a Tangled Fate evasion prediction (messaging had the ringing tone in the ears thing). The "strength" of the tangled fate prediction also came down as luminous; that's considerably stronger than what I believe a tangled fate prediction is intended to be.
Re: TF and SET Still 02/13/2014 10:33 AM CST
Correct. This is a problem with some of the core magic changes I wasn't involved in - it's been escalated and these aren't the only spells suffering from it.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: TF and SET Still 02/13/2014 12:15 PM CST
Should be fixed now.

FGM Ricinus
Logistics Lead
Magic, Sentients Team Member
Cleric Advocate
Re: TF and SET Still 02/13/2014 12:22 PM CST
Challenge accepted.