IotS tweaks 02/11/2014 11:56 AM CST
The quest for IotS should give you a spell slot read out now before learning it. Additionally Moongate is now a preq (I was always planning to put one in but the old planned one of "unleash" didn't fit at all anymore.)

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: IotS tweaks 02/11/2014 12:06 PM CST
SLS will now also call out the slot cost before you start the quest. While in there I found a bug that was only allowing you to attempt the quest if you knew burn even though the preqs should be burn OR DO. That should be fixed as well.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: IotS tweaks 02/11/2014 12:26 PM CST
And the SHM quest should be updated now too. I also fixed a few minor typos in it while I was there, notably references to Distance Presence.

-Raesh

Re: IotS tweaks 02/11/2014 04:20 PM CST
Thanks Raesh!

I was mostly asking for planning spell slots and spell/feats choices, I thought the Guild Leaders should at least tell us that much. I can see them requiring we search some stuff out about those spells first! Our Guild Leaders are rough, man...

Thanks again.
Aluriaz
Re: IotS tweaks 02/11/2014 05:03 PM CST
Speaking of - those quests (Well, SHM and SLS at least) are quite old and I wouldn't be surprised if they are broken and/or weird in other ways. Please let me know if you see anything wrong with any of them - listing incorrect preqs or mentioning old spells or anything like that.

-Raesh