Shift Moonbeam 12/09/2013 07:16 PM CST
Shift Moonbeam is no longer cyclic but the max duration is only 9 roisaen. Intended?

Malzard
Re: Shift Moonbeam 12/09/2013 07:30 PM CST
Intentional, it was changed back in late January and is live, not just in test.

http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/The%20Moon%20Mages/Game%20Master%20and%20Official%20Announcements/thread/1535255?get_newest=true

I like to imagine that the popping sound of PD is kind of like the fire swamp.
Re: Shift Moonbeam 12/09/2013 07:46 PM CST
Hah, thanks :) Shows how much I've been paying attention to my casting in Prime.
Re: Shift Moonbeam 12/09/2013 08:26 PM CST
>>Intentional, it was changed back in late January and is live, not just in test.

Becoming a general spell was intended, but I'm not sure about the duration. It does seem a little odd that it's only 9 minutes.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Shift Moonbeam 12/09/2013 09:41 PM CST
I didn't change the duration from live (at least not intentionally). It's not really a spell that needs a long duration I'd think?

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Shift Moonbeam 12/12/2013 07:38 PM CST
>>I didn't change the duration from live (at least not intentionally). It's not really a spell that needs a long duration I'd think?

I agreed with this at first, but I was using SM today and realized that I would in fact like a longer duration. Not because I need to have it up for 40 minutes but because I want to be able to snap a low-level cast quickly and have THAT last for longer than a couple minutes.

But it's not a big deal either way.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Shift Moonbeam 12/16/2013 11:27 PM CST
I can add a vote to wanting a longer duration. I think that this would make using MS in spars much easier, and help with less re-casting during invasions.

I like to imagine that the popping sound of PD is kind of like the fire swamp.