New Guild Removal Mechs 01/20/2014 12:07 AM CST
May as well test these while we're testing all the things. Those of you inclined to test will find Constanze in the guild sitting room.

Empaths under 20 can ask for anyone to be removed, though they only will be if they're visibly a Necromancer (visible trans buffs, high SO/SC, or profession set).

Empaths under 50 but above 20 must team up to remove people. They can remove any non-Empath.

Empaths above 50 but under 100 can remove any non-Empath.

Empaths above 100 can remove any non-Empath and any Empath under circle 100.

To ask to have someone removed, ASK CONSTANZE FOR REMOVAL NAME. E.G. ASK CONSTANZE FOR REMOVAL MELETE. Yeah, I know, the syntax is weird, but the parser's gonna parse.

This is almost entirely moot since no one goes into the guildhall anyway these days, but hey. Also, you get to hang out with your Moda whenever you want, which I thought could be neat? Anyway, feel free to test and let me know if/when you find bugs.

You will also find that the Attendants in the healerie are gone -- there are no longer two separate mechanics for upstairs and downstairs.

These were almost the very first thing I was tasked to do when I was hired, so they're certainly a little more weirdly coded than most of my later stuff. Your testing is appreciated!

Melete
Events Lead
Advocates Lead
Empath Advocate
Lore Developer