toss auto-pickup request 01/26/2014 05:57 PM CST
The one big thing I look forward to throw weapons in 3.1 is the ability to toss things, since they won't lodge. I'm already sitting on some nice LTs I want to chuck around.

The only thing I'm worried about is the janitor. Toss my LT, lands on the ground, my wifi goes out (or any other possibilities) and the janitor eats up my nice quest prize/expensive thing/whatever.

Is there any chance that toss (and toss alone, maybe?) could have you auto-pickup items for an additional RT? The weapon ring that is sold in the Grey Raven Commissary already does this when you throw the weapon, if there's a need an already coded example to compare it to.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: toss auto-pickup request 01/26/2014 06:48 PM CST

TOSS got changed to LOB.

I know a planned fix is to add an "at your feet" inventory slot, that thrown weapons, pyramids and other stuff would go into, to mitigate unwarranted janitor/disconnect loss.

I could be mis-remembering but I thought Kodius said it got approval but still needs to be coded.
Re: toss auto-pickup request 01/26/2014 06:58 PM CST
>>TOSS got changed to LOB.

Eh, whatever it's called. Point stands. :P

>>I know a planned fix is to add an "at your feet" inventory slot, that thrown weapons, pyramids and other stuff would go into, to mitigate unwarranted janitor/disconnect loss.

That would work, too!

>>I could be mis-remembering but I thought Kodius said it got approval but still needs to be coded.

I remember that, and it's great! I'm just referencing something that already exists.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.