Maneuver Balancing 01/08/2014 10:16 PM CST
The auto-stance/parry/defense rewrite is going to be a massive project, and will not complete before 3.1 goes live. In light of this the maneuver defense and armor ignoring attacks were coming in too powerful in some cases.

I've reworked every maneuver to instead offer additional damage and accuracy to provide benefit until we can go back to how they used to be. Please let me know how they feel, and if they still GLANCE when they shouldn't be...

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Maneuver Balancing 01/09/2014 01:31 AM CST

>I've reworked every maneuver to instead offer additional damage and accuracy to provide benefit until we can go back to how they used to be. Please let me know how they feel, and if they still GLANCE when they shouldn't be...

Didn't get any glances in the 30 minutes or so that I put in just now.

They seem highly accurate, don't think I had any misses besides some offhand stuff (which I would expect to miss since my offhand skill is behind quite a bit).

Damage wise, my hits weren't landing much (if any) harder than regular attacks.

Just a couple quick examples of maneuvers as a first attack:

A cleave (SE) would hit for 5/22, a slice/thrust would hit for 5/22.

A punch would hit for 4/22, a palmstrike would hit for 5/22.

A powershot (HX+Pulzones) would hit for 8/22, a regular full aimed shot would hit for 10/22.

Not making any judgments, just throwing some numbers up.