Intercessors Change? 12/31/2013 01:03 PM CST
Not sure if it was intended or not, but now all intercessors are a quite a bit tougher.

I know Soch talked about making Vicious intercessors harder (since apparently they were always supposed to be), so I'm just guessing this is related, and while yes, now vicious ones are tougher, they are still the same as the regular intercessors, since whatever changed hit all of them.

I personally like the change, because it extends the ranks they train at (except stealth) but all it does is further widen the gap between assassins and intercessors that I think people are going to have issues with in 3.1.

Haven't been able to find anyone in test, so thought I'd at least post something here.
Re: Intercessors Change? 01/11/2014 05:41 PM CST

Now it looks like both Vicious Intercessors and Regular Intercessors have been reset to what they were previously...

Which it was my understanding is still not correct as Vicious Intercessors are intended to be tougher than the regular ones.
Re: Intercessors Change? 01/12/2014 11:01 AM CST
I was told that Viscous intercessors were never a higher circle... I changed their name specifically because they were, but am told they were not. So I don't know.. but all intercessors are now the same circle regardless.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Intercessors Change? 01/12/2014 01:14 PM CST

Heres a timeline if that helps clear things up:

The beginning of time: Regular and Vicious Intercessors are the same circle (hearsay).

12/20/2013 Soch appears to me in prime and asks if they are the same and tells me it was always intended for Vicious Intercessors to be tougher than Regular Intercessors, I didn't even know at the time Vicious Intercessors existed! So I was no help. Later that night I found them in prime and confirmed yes they are the same circle, they app the same, they attack and defend the same and train the same.

12/30/2013 A friend tells me they are suddenly getting pummeled by Regular Intercessors in test, so I check it out, Regular and Vicious Intercessors at this time appraise and attack/defend as if they have gotten a huge buff. This is what I posted about on the 31st.

01/11/2014 I pop into test to play with backstab and notice that all intercessors, Regular and Vicious have been reset to what they were from the beginning. This is what I posted about on the 11th.

Hope that helps clear up any confusion we are having.
Re: Intercessors Change? 01/12/2014 07:19 PM CST
Ok, that is confusing :/ I'll see what I can find out.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes