Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 04:28 AM CST
For your testing pleasure, I have created two new hunting areas -- one with fuligin umbral moths (harder than cabalists) and one with void-black umbral moths (even harder than fuligin moths).

Some of you may have tango'd with these during the HE rollout, don't fret, the special attack is much tamer in the 24x7 versions. These versions are also now skinnable. The fuligin moths have skills higher than the HE version with the same adjective.

The room descs have not had their final QC pass, so that stuff may still change, possibly significantly, but for now we're most interested in getting the creature tuned right.

They're located in the Wicked Burrow mine, through a rubble-choked passageway, then through a reeking hole (fuligin moths). The void-black moths are through a narrow fissure at the north-east 'corner' of the fuligin moth area (the dark room).

If you're a post-cabalist hunter, give these a whirl and let me know how they feel. We have more stuff in the works, this was just the easiest to crank out quickly.

Melete
Events Lead
Advocates Lead
Empath Advocate
Lore Developer
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 11:48 AM CST
"If you're a post-cabalist hunter, give these a whirl and let me know how they feel. We have more stuff in the works, this was just the easiest to crank out quickly."

They are a welcome change to the cabalist fire shard volleys of doom. Are there biped type planned, with boxes perhaps?
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 12:23 PM CST
Moths by logic are drawn to flame, that should be written into the new moths making them dive into it, instead of dodge fire based spells. Obviously this would reduce the exp you received, since the moth is not trying to dodge. But what an entertaining aspect of a monster.

You gesture at a fuligin umbral moth.
A massive ball of flame flies at a fuligin umbral moth!
The fuligin umbral moth shrieks with joy, diving face first into your spell.
The fireball blasts into its chest, nearly tearing it in half!
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 12:31 PM CST
Moths aren't really into self immolation. The apparent attraction to light is due to a glitch in their natural navagation system. They use the moon and stars as reference points. Artificial lights confuse the moths and become the reference points or overrides the reference points causing them to circle closer and closer to a flame or light bulb.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 12:33 PM CST
"Moths aren't really into self immolation. The apparent attraction to light is due to a glitch in their natural navagation system. They use the moon and stars as reference points. Artificial lights confuse the moths and become the reference points or overrides the reference points causing them to circle closer and closer to a flame or light bulb. "

Thanks Dr. Buzzkill.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 02:29 PM CST
small suggestion...

couldn't a cure for these critter gaps be the old school flex critters?

to expand couldn't an instanced hunting ground be created somewhat like the necro guild so these flex creatures could be maybe set to a hunting ground activated by a solo hunter or one person in a group that then can lead the group into an area of critters(to cut down on 150 barb with 1750 weapon ranks mechanic abuse killing say the 130 moon mage in the next room just by stepping into the room and auto flexing them to 1750 weapon skill level)?

just a thought ...

Deadly force, is the force which a person uses, causing—or that a person knows, or should know, would create a substantial risk of causing—death or serious bodily harm. Deadly Force is justified only under conditions of extreme necessity as a last resort,
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 03:31 PM CST
The 1300 rank ones teach defenses decent(need better spawn though) but teach weapons like crap.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 05:27 PM CST
>>They are a welcome change to the cabalist fire shard volleys of doom. Are there biped type planned, with boxes perhaps?

Not moths, no. But there is bipedal, box-dropping hunting in this general skill range planned. Just no time frame on it. The moths I could tweak just slightly and make them 24x7 viable, I don't have any box-dropping bipeds that require only minor tweaks up my sleeves, unfortunately.

Melete
Events Lead
Advocates Lead
Empath Advocate
Lore Developer
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 05:45 PM CST

I think they seem great, but both hunting grounds could use better spawn and a few more rooms.

Love that they're undead!

Don't love that they don't drop boxes, and are not backstab-able (could we please just make every critter in the game usable with the verb BACKSTAB?).

I'm not sure if I'm seeing them fire their special attack.

With the easier ones I'm not having any trouble getting anything to train, but Gort has a lot more in weapons than I do.

As far as the harder ones, They're a bit over my head... which is good, something to look forward to hunting, finally. Just wish I could backstab it and get boxes.

Also I'm pretty sure there's currently no way out (except test jump and test shards).

:)
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 05:52 PM CST

Oh yeah, I forgot one thing.

There's something wrong with the perception exp with hunt and hunting down a target in both areas.

In the easier area, only getting 1/34 for the hunt and nothing for the hunt #. In the harder area 1/34 for the hunt and 3/34 (total) for the hunt #.

Doing the same in Cabalists nets a lot more perception exp.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 06:12 PM CST
Doesn't the exp factor mostly by how many adjacent rooms are occupied by players/critters?
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 06:46 PM CST

Well what I do if no one else is around. I wait for something to spawn on me. Move to another room, hunt and then hunt #.

Doing that in cabalists (in test) is teaching better than in moths, so I'm gonna maintain that I think it's something that needs adjusting.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/16/2013 08:04 PM CST

>perception exp

Either I am crazy, or someone fixed that lickadee-split.

But regardless that means it's all good perception wise.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/17/2013 01:29 AM CST
>>Moths by logic are drawn to flame

These moths were created by the Goddess Dergati. Light just makes them very cranky, especially that giant flaming ball of gas at the center of the Elanthian solar system. That one they hate the most!

Melete
Events Lead
Advocates Lead
Empath Advocate
Lore Developer
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/17/2013 11:15 AM CST
<<I don't have any box-dropping bipeds that require only minor tweaks up my sleeves, unfortunately.>>

I realize they're probably not quite this high level, but if I'm not mistaken there are some tougher orcs that are practically begging to be unleashed on the world as a permanent fixture. Or maybe they are that high, I never did get to encounter them. At the very least they could perform some of the necessary gap fillery though, even if that particular gap isn't the one called "higher than everything else".

Thanks,
-Life Sustainer Karthor
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/17/2013 11:31 AM CST
>>especially that giant flaming ball of gas at the center of the Elanthian solar system.

Annwyl just told someone else to stop picking on me in this folder, and now you say this.

For shame.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/17/2013 12:47 PM CST
Orcs are not properly set up as a 24x7 creature currently.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/17/2013 04:07 PM CST

Hrm, not sure what happened but 2 and 1/2 hours ago I was learning perception fine in moths via hunt/hunt #.

Now suddenly I'm not getting any perception exp from hunt/hunt # again.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/17/2013 04:24 PM CST
<<Orcs are not properly set up as a 24x7 creature currently.>>

Well bugger. That's unfortunate, they sounded like such good candidates.

Thanks,
-Life Sustainer Karthor
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/18/2013 02:00 AM CST
>>Annwyl just told someone else to stop picking on me in this folder, and now you say this.

I'm pretty sure on my GM report card it says something like "excessive use of all caps; swearing, does not play well with others." :[

I'll surrender myself to Annwyl to be fitted with the Cone of Shame.

>>hunt/perception stuff

I'll dig into this if I get a chance. Critter perc gets kind of wonky at high levels; we're in uncharted territory here, boldly going where no one has etc etc. (Read: here there be dragons. Well, not literal dragons -- nevermind...)

Melete
Events Lead
Advocates Lead
Empath Advocate
Lore Developer
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/18/2013 08:28 AM CST
http://tinyurl.com/q4shgoy

I'm sorry, Annwyl. :(

Illimin
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/18/2013 11:58 AM CST
Do we have anyone testing (or capable of testing) the pre-circle 100 content? We've spent most of our time on high level balancing, and I'd like to ensure we aren't screwing up low level hunting in the process :)

Thanks!

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/18/2013 12:54 PM CST
By no means extensive testing, but with the half hour or so I spent revisiting my usual hunting areas (gyphons and adan'f) in test I'm not noticing anything out of the ordinary. Everything appears the same as always. Wounds are the same and skills are the same, if anything they're moving faster actually.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/18/2013 01:24 PM CST
seems alright so far, after a couple mins (3 or 4) with my trader in red leucros I'm learning rather fast and got a little beat up (no buffs):

Shield Usage: 172 89% ruminating (8/34) Light Armor: 170 88% deliberative (11/34)
Brigandine: 173 45% interested (12/34) Defending: 183 29% ruminating (8/34)
Parry Ability: 169 55% attentive (10/34) Small Edged: 167 51% fascinated (25/34)
Large Edged: 142 79% learning (3/34) Offhand Weapon: 154 01% pondering (7/34)
Melee Mastery: 155 28% scrutinizing (17/34) Evasion: 192 01% ruminating (8/34)
Perception: 220 42% thinking (5/34) Skinning: 178 29% perusing (2/34)
Tactics: 114 30% perusing (2/34)

>app leuc careful
Taking stock of its offensive abilities, and defending with a studded steel shield with a central boss shaped like a snarling lion and a curved steel iltesh with a carved bone hilt, you are certain that the red leucro is a worthy opponent.
Taking stock of its defensive abilities, and attacking with a curved steel iltesh with a carved bone hilt, you are certain that the red leucro is a simple opponent.
If you attacked with a curved steel iltesh with a carved bone hilt, you are certain that the enemy would train rather well.
If you defended by parrying attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train rather well.
If you defended by evading attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train acceptably.
If you defended by blocking attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train rather well.
If you attempted to beguile the enemy with tactics, you are certain that it would train very well, provided you can affect it..
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/18/2013 01:53 PM CST
>>Do we have anyone testing (or capable of testing) the pre-circle 100 content? We've spent most of our time on high level balancing, and I'd like to ensure we aren't screwing up low level hunting in the process :)

Kodius-

I have tried hunting again with my 13th Paladin, and things do seem to be better for learning. I have moved him to Bone wolves and this week they are moving his skills where as last week they didn't. Dancing with 4 wolves has his armors up to 9/34 after about 10 minutes which is to be expected as he trains 3 armors. Shield is at 15/34. Parry and Evasion at 10/34 though they are stanced lower than Shield. Mob hp seems a bit high still, but I think that is to be expected with new combat and I don't mind as much. Here are my skills/stats for you to judge if you think these numbers are correct:

Circle: 13
Showing all skills at or above rank 10.

SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning/Mindstate Fraction
Shield Usage: 64 02% engaged (22/34) Chain Armor: 63 08% examining (13/34)
Brigandine: 63 35% understanding (14/34) Plate Armor: 62 06% deliberative (11/34)
Defending: 63 03% examining (13/34) Parry Ability: 58 80% examining (13/34)
Large Edged: 45 79% pondering (7/34) Twohanded Edged: 42 33% clear (0/34)
Large Blunt: 42 13% clear (0/34) Staves: 43 39% clear (0/34)
Polearms: 42 56% clear (0/34) Brawling: 42 78% clear (0/34)
Melee Mastery: 55 05% learning (3/34) Holy Magic: 82 06% dabbling (1/34)
Attunement: 95 32% dabbling (1/34) Arcana: 78 12% attentive (10/34)
Targeted Magic: 44 48% clear (0/34) Augmentation: 70 84% dabbling (1/34)
Debilitation: 46 12% attentive (10/34) Utility: 65 44% clear (0/34)
Warding: 68 11% clear (0/34) Sorcery: 30 59% clear (0/34)
Evasion: 56 00% understanding (14/34) Athletics: 50 74% clear (0/34)
Perception: 76 32% clear (0/34) Locksmithing: 34 01% clear (0/34)
First Aid: 62 87% clear (0/34) Outdoorsmanship: 68 55% clear (0/34)
Skinning: 44 59% clear (0/34) Forging: 70 37% clear (0/34)
Engineering: 25 05% clear (0/34) Outfitting: 64 40% clear (0/34)
Alchemy: 41 42% clear (0/34) Scholarship: 59 52% clear (0/34)
Appraisal: 100 19% dabbling (1/34) Performance: 32 62% clear (0/34)
Tactics: 46 01% understanding (14/34)

Strength : 20 + Reflex : 14
Agility : 10 Charisma : 12
Discipline : 12 Wisdom : 19
Intelligence : 20 Stamina : 15

Concentration : 81 Max : 81

Favors : 5
TDPs : 61
Encumbrance : Light Burden

>inv armor
All of your armor:

a visored chain helm
a sun-embossed steel breastplate
some supple ring mail vambraces
a lumium tower shield
some mail gloves
some etched steel greaves

>perc all
You reach out with your senses and see shimmering streams of golden Holy mana radiating through the area.
You sense the Sentinel's Resolve spell upon you, which will last for about fifteen roisaen.
You sense the Heroic Strength spell upon you, which will last for about seventeen roisaen.
You sense the Aspirant's Aegis spell upon you, which will last for about eighteen roisaen.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

>app wolf careful
You are certain that the bone wolf is slightly battered.
You are certain that it is not quite as strong as you are.
You are certain that it is somewhat more agile than you are.
You are certain that it is about as disciplined as you are.
You are certain that it is about as quick to react as you are.
You are certain that it is not quite as conditioned as you are.
Taking stock of its offensive abilities, and defending with a lumium tower shield and a steel broadsword, you think it is likely that the bone wolf is a slightly less skilled opponent.
Taking stock of its defensive abilities, and attacking with a steel broadsword, you think it is likely that the bone wolf is an easy opponent.
If you attacked with a steel broadsword, you think it is likely that the enemy would train exceptionally well, but you probably won't be landing many blows.
If you threw the broadsword at the enemy you guess that it would train exceptionally well, but you probably won't be landing many blows.
If you defended by parrying attacks, you are confident that the enemy would train quite badly.
If you defended by evading attacks, you are confident that the enemy would train quite badly.
If you defended by blocking attacks, you are confident that the enemy would train quite badly.
If you attempted to beguile the enemy with tactics, you wonder if it would train very well, provided you can affect it..
If you targeted and cast a spell at the enemy, you estimate that it would train rather well.
If you attempted to debilitate the enemy, you are confident that it would train exceptionally well, but you probably won't be landing many spells.

[Roundtime: 10 seconds]
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/18/2013 02:06 PM CST
Defenses still learning briskly against really weak opponents at about 1 mindstate a minute. Weapons are harder to train in the soft cap than defenses though. Just a little bit of data; defenses that were higher than SE increased while SE just kept pace with drain:

Skill ranks start 5 mins 12 mins
Shield 172 4/34 10/34 20/34
Parry 169 7/34 16/34 32/34
SE 167 23/34 24/34
LE 142 0 0 17/34

I was using SE from start to 5 mins then switched to the lower LE, which trained alright. Also I switched from stance 61 61 61 to stance 0 92 91, so parry and shield sped up a bit.

against pirates:
Taking stock of its offensive abilities, and defending with a studded steel shield with a central boss shaped like a snarling lion and a curved steel iltesh with a carved bone hilt, you are certain that the enraged pirate is a worthy opponent.
Taking stock of its defensive abilities, and attacking with a curved steel iltesh with a carved bone hilt, you are certain that the enraged pirate is something that you'd kill quickly.
If you attacked with a curved steel iltesh with a carved bone hilt, you are certain that the enemy would train very poorly.

Taking stock of its offensive abilities, and defending with a studded steel shield with a central boss shaped like a snarling lion and an intricately engraved haralun katana with an ornate smokewood handle that has flecks of blood on it, you are certain that the toothless pirate is a less skilled opponent.
Taking stock of its defensive abilities, and attacking with an intricately engraved haralun katana with an ornate smokewood handle that has flecks of blood on it, you are certain that the toothless pirate is a simple opponent.
If you attacked with an intricately engraved haralun katana with an ornate smokewood handle that has flecks of blood on it, you are certain that the enemy would train somewhat poorly.

If you defended by parrying attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train very poorly.
If you defended by evading attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train very poorly.
If you defended by blocking attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train very poorly.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/18/2013 03:26 PM CST

>>I'm sorry, Annwyl. :(

>> Illimin

No, you aren't.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/18/2013 05:57 PM CST
135th Trader, so probably under 100 combat, though defenses skew high. Took 29 minutes to lock 3 weapons fighting shalswar and dragon priests.

SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning/Mindstate Fraction
Shield Usage: 555 72% dabbling (1/34) Light Armor: 475 57% nearly locked (33/34)
Brigandine: 97 98% analyzing (18/34) Defending: 543 62% dabbling (1/34)
Large Edged: 399 69% nearly locked (33/34) Small Blunt: 377 08% enthralled (32/34)
Heavy Thrown: 374 19% very riveted (29/34) Melee Mastery: 390 61% mind lock (34/34)
Missile Mastery: 392 69% focused (20/34) Evasion: 537 56% dabbling (1/34)
Stealth: 522 03% dabbling (1/34) Skinning: 488 20% ruminating (8/34)
Tactics: 565 39% dabbling (1/34)

Strength : 60 Reflex : 63
Agility : 65 Charisma : 59
Discipline : 60 Wisdom : 60
Intelligence : 60 Stamina : 60

>app shals
You are certain that the armored shalswar is in bad shape.
The armored shalswar has a relatively minor wound.
You are certain that it is somewhat weaker than you are.
You are certain that it is rather less agile than you are.
You are certain that it is somewhat less disciplined than you are.
You are certain that it is rather less quick to react than you are.
You are certain that it is definitely less conditioned than you are.
Taking stock of its offensive abilities, and defending with a gargoyle-hide buckler and a glaes nimsha, you are certain that the armored shalswar is definitely less skilled.
Taking stock of its defensive abilities, and attacking with a glaes nimsha, you are certain that the armored shalswar is something that you could tear to shreds.

R>app zeal
You are certain that the Dragon Priest zealot is healthy.
You are certain that it is somewhat weaker than you are.
You are certain that it is rather less agile than you are.
You are certain that it is somewhat less disciplined than you are.
You are certain that it is rather less quick to react than you are.
You are certain that it is definitely less conditioned than you are.
Taking stock of its offensive abilities, and defending with a gargoyle-hide buckler and a glaes nimsha, you are certain that the Dragon Priest zealot is a worthy opponent.
Taking stock of its defensive abilities, and attacking with a glaes nimsha, you are certain that the Dragon Priest zealot is a somewhat skilled opponent.

Abison/Rystien
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/18/2013 09:36 PM CST
Huh... ok sounding more positive then. Maybe my changes are getting us someplace :)

How are people finding # of hits to kill an enemy? Someone mentioned 11 hits to kill an at-level Cabalist with SLICE OR 3 Maneuvers (Cleave, Crash, Palmstrike). Which seems about exactly where I want it!

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/18/2013 10:32 PM CST
Barring back to back location hits I'm needing about 9-14 hits on drakes in test. Different note, managed to get a string of those glances on maneuvers on drakes again heh. Naturally, when you weren't around Kodius.

Samsaren
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/18/2013 11:32 PM CST
This weekend I hope to find the energy to dig into it some more. Trying to fix thrown weapons launching people into adjacent rooms, rewrite the mechanics of STUN to be less depending on existing wounds, and get underway on rewriting Form Exp for Barbs :P

Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/19/2013 04:44 AM CST

Back to moths just for a moment...

Thanks to some recent changes with sagacity, I can handle dancing with some void-black umbral moths for a bit if I buff myself like crazy...

But for the new "biggest" in the realms and being quite challenging to me, they really don't seem to teach Evasion or Parry/Shield all that well.

Despite app careful-ing as teaching very/rather well.

I'll have to time it out to be sure but I feel like I'm getting exp just as fast (and more safely) in the smaller version of moths. If you want people to over-hunt... and I do want to over-hunt. I need a little more exp for the difficulty.

Not sure if it helps as system of measurement, but none of the moths teach as well/fast as intercessors do, for me, currently in prime, but this might be due to the nature of their special attack.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/19/2013 04:52 AM CST

Oh and just wanted to mention as an update, perception in both moth areas remains broken, but working just fine in Cabalists.

I realize it has not been nearly long enough for it to looked at and fixed, but since it was being intermittent before, I thought I would try it again in test and post my result since I was right there.

Thanks.
pree 100 circle testing 12/19/2013 11:02 AM CST
I did fine in celps with my 80th barbarian the other day.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/19/2013 12:59 PM CST
> I'm pretty sure on my GM report card it says something like "excessive use of all caps; swearing, does not play well with others." :[

I love it when you talk dirty.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/19/2013 06:59 PM CST
I've added a bonus to experience vs cabalists because of their increased danger. They won't teach higher, but they should teach BETTER.

I'm also looking into increasing the bonus experience for hunting at a more difficult level. I'll probably plug that in tomorrow.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/19/2013 07:28 PM CST
I vote #1 for sure Soch, sounds easier for you to implement, and in the end easier and more consistant for us players as well. Also A little late on this one dang! Wish it would of been changed 8 years ago.

Thanks for the info in your posts btw.

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Codiax#Codiax-Forged-Weapons
Re: Umbral Moths (Post-Cabalist Hunting) 12/23/2013 12:22 AM CST
>>1) Fix these creatures so they're more balanced. This is the solution I prefer to go with, because it leads to a simpler system where things are more predictable.

Speaking of this.. are there plans to "fix" things like the Malchata SAND ATTACK OF UTTER DOOM. Or the Adnaf Dancer spell that seems to hit no matter what going to be fixed too?

At 3.0 release lots of huntables like the two mentioned above became UNhuntable due to the special attacks doing MEAG OMG damage.

Are there plans to revisit and fix thse too please pretty pelase?
Re: Umbral Moths No Perception EXP via Hunt 05/06/2014 11:01 PM CDT
This is still an issue in 3.1 prime.