Rage and Reso changes make hunting frustrating 01/05/2014 12:32 PM CST
Please revisit both of these; the new versions are very frustrating.

My hunting involves dual wielding, frequent weapon changes, thrown weapons and brawling. The 3.0 versions of these spells work great for this, but the 3.1 versions really don't.

In 3.1, Reso can only affect one weapon at a time (bad for dual wielding) and must be recast (twice!) to change weapons (bad for frequent swaps). Also, please consider letting it affect brawling gear.

In 3.1, Rage doesn't buff thrown skills, doesn't buff both weapons when dual wielding, has to be recast every time you switch to brawling, and takes a little while to kick in when you change weapons.

Apart from Resonance affecting brawling gear, none of these were issues in 3.0.
Re: Rage and Reso changes make hunting frustrating 01/06/2014 08:43 PM CST
I will echo that these spells could use some work. The changes have put me off from choosing both spells for a while.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Rage and Reso changes make hunting frustrating 01/07/2014 12:15 PM CST
>I will echo that these spells could use some work. The changes have put me off from choosing both spells for a while.

And I will echo this echo. The changes to these spells are making them very unattractive for 3.1 amidst the various other dents and dings that are happening.

-Broichan Leshyahen

> hum tuneless
You hum a tuneless tune.
Re: Rage and Reso changes make hunting frustrating 01/07/2014 04:57 PM CST
>>I will echo that these spells could use some work. The changes have put me off from choosing both spells for a while.

>And I will echo this echo. The changes to these spells are making them very unattractive for 3.1 amidst the various other dents and dings that are happening.

Amen! Where's the Amen/thumbs up button?

~D

- - -
~Dreamheart Delaevan Forestwolf
Broken Bard since January 19, 2013 - 2 Dolefaren 407
Re: Rage and Reso changes make hunting frustrating 01/08/2014 07:36 PM CST

Amen Thumbs up!