Test Session 12/31/2013 09:50 AM CST
Wasn't able to get a ton of Bardic feedback during the session last night, so thought I'd reiterate some of the things I noticed here on the forums.

I've brought up a few of these issues already, but since things have been pretty quiet in the this folder recently, I figure it can't hurt to go over them again.

Aether Wolves:
Giving me a much longer prep time than any of the other debilitation spells. I'm receiving a 20 second prep time for Aether Wolves versus the 12 second prep I get for Demmris' Resolve, Damaris' Lullaby, Desert's Maelstrom, and Albreda's Balm. This is with the Faster Battle Preparations feat.

Desert's Maelstrom:
I thought I remembered being told initially that this was meant to be both a discipline debuff and grant an unbalancing effect against those it hits. The discipline debuff appears to work fine, but the unbalancing part doesn't seem to be working at all (assuming that's still an intended feature of the spell). Tested this on a variety of critters at my maximum casting threshold, and would be happy to provide logs if needed.

Resonance:
The re-casting to remove the spell from the weapon is still a serious pain in my bum. I can live with that feature... but if it's going to stay, please allow the second cast to at least grant experience when it removes the buff?

Rage of the Clans:
Never heard anything after my last post about this, so I'll go ahead and petition again. Please make this spell expand to include thrown weapons. I just can't understand thematically why it would grant a boost to every other weapon class except throwns.

P.S. - Thanks to whoever squished the bug with the Bard guildleaders not playing nice with the new spell choosing interface. Works perfect now!