What happened to form experience? 02/20/2014 03:01 PM CST
Seriously, last time I was on test(week and a half ago) Turtle was granting 5/6 mind states of warding experience at the 1 min mark w/ 715. Now it's granting 1/2. What's the deal? This is unworkable.

Also, Tsunami's weapon buff likes to wear off when you're throwing a weapon. Is there any particular reason why it can't be made into a persistent buff?

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: What happened to form experience? 02/20/2014 05:08 PM CST
Hmm.. not sure on Tsunami. Maybe if I modify the pulse-timer. Unlike a skill buff, this is a buff on the item so its more difficult to track.

So I showed how as a circle 100+ Barbarian I can pretty much ML everything in a few minutes. Yes, Form experience is much reduced because it won't pulse indefinitely. However, a challenging Form should still be awarding good exp.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: What happened to form experience? 02/20/2014 06:43 PM CST
>> Hmm.. not sure on Tsunami. Maybe if I modify the pulse-timer. Unlike a skill buff, this is a buff on the item so its more difficult to track.

Neat. It seems to be very useful.

>> So I showed how as a circle 100+ Barbarian I can pretty much ML everything in a few minutes. Yes, Form experience is much reduced because it won't pulse indefinitely. However, a challenging Form should still be awarding good exp.

I see that you're elaborating on the change. However, I'm talking post-'trickle-finity' nerf.

To restate what was said, something has changed very recently. Turtle was awarding 5-6 mind-states at the one minute mark @ 715 Warding. Now it's awarding 1-2 at the 1 minute mark with the same amount of skill.

I'm not disputing your results. 2 weeks ago, I was getting good results. Now they are poor. AFAIK, Turtle is the most difficult ability in our repertoire.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."