How do you learn Mastery skills? 12/18/2013 07:30 PM CST
How do you learn mastery abilities? do you have to be in a specific location etc?

I tried choose <ability>

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Codiax#Codiax-Forged-Weapons
Re: How do you learn Mastery skills? 12/18/2013 09:36 PM CST
Any of the old dance trainers. They now all train Mastery skills :)

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: How do you learn Mastery skills? 12/18/2013 10:22 PM CST
thanks.

It says I have 7 lessons so I learned powermonger. I wanted Duelist too but I cant learn that because it takes 4. how or when do I get more lessens?

thanks.

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
Re: How do you learn Mastery skills? 12/18/2013 10:24 PM CST
So now that I have learned powermonger I still can only do 5 forms. Is that intended?

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
Re: How do you learn Mastery skills? 12/19/2013 12:26 AM CST
Powermonger gives a passive Inner Fire skill bonus, precise ability times with meditate flame and a large passive IF regen bonus. I do not believe it is intended to increase the number of Forms you can use at once.

Slots are learned every other level, up to circle 70, then one slot every 4 levels until circle 150.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
Re: How do you learn Mastery skills? 12/19/2013 06:05 AM CST
Kodius, is there any chance that HLC development can continue onward 151+? I do mean for all guilds, but since we are in the barbarian folder, I'd like to ask for this guild. Can we please gain more slots 151+?

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: How do you learn Mastery skills? 12/19/2013 07:54 AM CST
Thanks for the info Kodius.

Anyone know if Meditate Flame counts as a prereq?

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
Re: How do you learn Mastery skills? 12/19/2013 05:43 PM CST
Yes, Flame does count as a pre-req. Abilities in the Path of the Flame generally require +1 ability to counteract this.

Re: How do you learn Mastery skills? 12/19/2013 05:44 PM CST
>>Kodius, is there any chance that HLC development can continue onward 151+? I do mean for all guilds, but since we are in the barbarian folder, I'd like to ask for this guild. Can we please gain more slots 151+?

When I developed the Guild I was told that advancement had to end at 150. This limit was re-iterated when we expanded the game for circle 200. I do not believe any other Guilds continues to advance past 200. If someday we decide to, then yes Barbarians would get additional content.

Re: How do you learn Mastery skills? 12/25/2013 02:37 PM CST

So I learned the Titan Mastery and i can't seem to get it to work at all. Tried many different stomp style commands. Also, I was really looking forward to Mercenary and Dervish mastery, Are they real far out?

-Zerreck Arkarm
Re: How do you learn Mastery skills? 12/25/2013 04:05 PM CST
Titan gives a reduction to the cost of berserking, and a bonus to Augmentation skill. Dervish, Juggernaut and Templar will be a ways out yet.

Re: How do you learn Mastery skills? 12/25/2013 07:32 PM CST

>Titan gives a reduction to the cost of berserking, and a bonus to Augmentation skill.

oh, then the messaging when you ask about it seems off.