ANALYZE for Expertise 12/09/2013 10:35 AM CST
ANALYZE for expertise seems to be not following through properly:

ANALYZE FLAME
With a keen eye you study the battlefield and try to discerne what weaknesses may be exploited.
You are already in the middle of enacting a combo, and cannot initiate another.

If I start and finish a combo through ANALYZE, I can then ANALYZE FLAME/DAMAGE/some others (only 315 expertise), but if I repeat the ANALYZE FLAME/DAMAGE command, it seems to overwrite the combo to zero, and give me the above 'middle of enacting a combo' message until I finish a normal ANALYZE combo.

Like this;
>analyze flame
With a keen eye you study the battlefield and try to discerne what weaknesses may be exploited.
Increased inner fire may be acheived by landing a lunge, a thrust, a jab and a lunge.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

>lung
You turn to face a fledgling forest gryphon.
< Moving with powerful grace, you lunge a kertig broadsword at a fledgling forest gryphon. A fledgling forest gryphon fails to dodge, avoiding only some of the blow. The broadsword lands a heavy strike to the gryphon's left arm.
[You're winded, solidly balanced with no advantage.]
[Roundtime 5 sec.]

>analyze flam
You are already in the middle of enacting a combo, and cannot initiate another.

Also, if I finish a combo for, say, damage, and get a damage buff to my next few attacks, is that ALL attacks, or just attacks on the critter that I completed the combo on? I would also suggest putting ANALYZE ACCURACY further down the list, as being able to hit something seems advantageous to younger barbs still trying to fit lower weapons into a training routine.