A few issues I've noticed so far 12/08/2013 06:07 PM CST
Just the first things that have popped out at me in testing...

1- Expertise grandfathering seems a bit off to me. I'd expect it to be grandfathered to around what my primary weapon should be, but I was only grandfathered 850 ranks as a post-150th Barbarian.

2- I can only seem to get ANALYZE FLAME to work, none of the other analyze options will activate, this is regardless of what critter I'm facing, from what I can tell (tested Assassins and Gryphons). Here's the message I get when I try anything other than flame:

With a keen eye you study the battlefield and try to discerne what weaknesses may be exploited.
Your lack of expertise prevents you from maneuvering in that manner.
Roundtime: 1 sec.

3- FORM DRAGON correctly buffs Brawling skill when unarmed, but loses this buff when a weapon is held in the right hand. It also doesn't buff any weapon type held in the left hand, regardless of whether or not the right hand is empty. Since brawling can generally be used whether or not a weapon is held, it doesn't make much sense for that buff to ever drop, and likewise I'd think it would at least allow us a buff to all weapons held at a given time.

4- Some of the maneuvers seem to have what feel like excessive cooldowns, Suplex in particular from my limited testing so far.

5- Some of the maneuvers are mismatching when it comes to utilizing MANEUVER HELP <option>. In particular:

Suplex gives help messaging for Palm Strike
Powershot gives help messaging for Cleave
Tendonslice gives an extended help message based on the Cleave message.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: A few issues I've noticed so far 12/08/2013 07:23 PM CST
I'll get with Socharis and figure out what the Expertise limits are.

I Fixed Analyzes

Form Dragon has always worked like this. I'll see about making the brawling buff always-on.

I fixed the cooldown bug.

I'll review the maneuver help messaging.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: A few issues I've noticed so far 12/08/2013 07:51 PM CST
Kodius, originally, you had mentioned Tsunami to be power and highest stat on a weapon (I think), and perhaps a form down the line for balance and the two lower stats. Since Tsunami is going to be balance and highest weapon stat, will you still consider making a form for the lower weapon stat damage points and suitedness?

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade