Re: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: DR-LOCKOUT@play. 07/09/2008 10:25 AM CDT
It's just LOCKOUT, not DR-LOCKOUT.

Rev. Reene

Idon: i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this in 10 other signatures i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Me: ...what.
Re: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: DR-LOCKOUT@play. 07/09/2008 10:42 AM CDT
o i clicked on the email button below his name which gives a bunk address. thanks for the right one.

"Failure is not our only punishment for laziness: there is also the success of others."
Jules Renard
Re: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: DR-LOCKOUT@play. 07/09/2008 11:34 AM CDT
The actual correct address is "lockout@simutronics.com", which you were given.

Solomon

"Beat me, whip me, maintain my mindstate at sub-optimal levels!"
http://www.myspace.com/simutronicsdragonrealms
Re: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: DR-LOCKOUT@play. 07/09/2008 11:43 AM CDT
may want to update the email address the button links here in that case.

"Failure is not our only punishment for laziness: there is also the success of others."
Jules Renard
Re: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: DR-LOCKOUT@play. 07/09/2008 11:46 AM CDT
<<may want to update the email address the button links here in that case.>>

You shouldn't be emailing from the button on the Forums. That's just an account used to post with.

Instead, follow the instructions you were given. That tends to work better.

Solomon

"Beat me, whip me, maintain my mindstate at sub-optimal levels!"
http://www.myspace.com/simutronicsdragonrealms
Re: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: DR-LOCKOUT@play. 07/09/2008 02:00 PM CDT
>Instead, follow the instructions you were given. That tends to work better.

I see what you did there.

Re: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: DR-LOCKOUT@play. 07/09/2008 02:09 PM CDT
>SUGARSNOUT

I see what you did there.

~Thilan