What happened? 07/20/2007 02:17 PM CDT
No warnings in a few months?

Sylvado

Where would we be?

Jack: Bobby, I've had enough of Nikita, I'm ignoring him from now on!
Re: What happened? 07/20/2007 02:25 PM CDT
The blotter hath shown the player base the error of their evil ways! They have repented thier violations and are one with Policy! Praise the TOS!
Re: What happened? 07/20/2007 03:40 PM CDT
Either Sang got way too busy and had to drop the project or he deems us too petty to be allowed to have more updates (he did warn us that this would happen if we started arguing and playing mindgames with each other in this folder, so it's not actually out of the question yet).

A remote third possibility exists that we really are being on our absolute best behavior and we really haven't racked up any new warnings, but that's almost laughable to suggest for even our best days.

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: What happened? 07/21/2007 01:29 PM CDT
The blotter's main purpose was to shut up the people crying about people afkin and griefing. Once the people moved on to the next flavor of the week, so did the blotter.

Da Madd Webba

How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sportin' with puppies?

You might as well pay attention since your behind can't afford free speech

I'm like a pee stained mattress, don't sleep on me!
Re: What happened? 07/26/2007 07:09 PM CDT
The remoteness of that possibility is to the extreme that it be factually impossible. That said, I did check on two players who seemed to be scripting today who perked right up and answered me. Huzzah!

GameMaster Acanthor.

SEND[Jhala] ...what is wrong with you?
Re: What happened? 07/29/2007 11:10 PM CDT
/me ponders that

SEND [Acanthor] Are you AFK scripting?

>"no

SEND [Acanthor] Ok then, check up on you again in 36 hours, when you've been in the game nonstop then.

/me jokes.
Re: What happened? 10/29/2007 10:27 PM CDT
I can find 2 per hour, just follow the CL flashes

Should hire a GM just for script checking, check 50 people an hour

Don't fear the dark, Fear what hides in it.