The Blotter, February 23, 2007 02/23/2007 04:23 PM CST
This week in DragonRealms saw the following lockouts and warnings.

Lockouts
30 days
Terms and Conditions - 10
Violating Lockout - 1

Warnings
Language - 4
Scripting - 8
PvP - 2
Disruption - 6

And that's the way is was, the week ending February 23.

--Sanguious
Re: The Blotter, February 23, 2007 02/23/2007 04:53 PM CST
<<Terms and Conditions - 10

Any clues as to what this means?

-Sephos
Re: The Blotter, February 23, 2007 02/23/2007 04:54 PM CST
lol yes

~Arwinia

You are Shrimpstar, a Prydaen Bard.
You have pointed ears and cat-slitted clear colored eyes. Your amber mane is short and thick, and is worn tousled. You have grey fur and a slender tail.
You look tired.

You are wearing nothing special.
Re: The Blotter, February 23, 2007 02/23/2007 05:01 PM CST
My stab-in-the-dark is that since the numbers are at least suggestive of Bubba's warning--and since I really doubt they actually create specific categories for a single event--it's more a category to handle incidents that are the result of specific GM announcements. Like, if Aurienne said not to use poison to attempt to kill a royal because poison was broke because of this, that, and the other thing and someone then did so they'd be filed that way if it resulted in disciplinary action.

So, mostly just an "I told you so" sort of category rather than the normal category they could've been filed under?

J'Lo, no that other one
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: The Blotter, February 23, 2007 02/23/2007 05:17 PM CST
<<<<Terms and Conditions - 10

<<Any clues as to what this means?

It means someone went across the line described here, http://www.play.net/dr/simu_policy.asp, which goes above and beyond game policy.

The relevant sections that I deal with here are as follows. Section 3 covers things like bogus information, Section 4 covers not paying the bills (and doesn't generally mean lockout, it means the account gets closed, but not locked out, generally) and Section 10 covers "Things not to do if you plan on sticking around." Most of Section 10 is also covered in the game rules, but serious incidents will have the formal standards applied as the reason for the suspension/termination rather than the in-game description. This covers things like hacking, sending out viruses, credit card scams, mass spammers, and doing things that will really create issues for everyone who plays.

I'm not going to give more details on this one, at that point it would either ID who did it or might give other people ideas. Neither of those is something I have any interest in doing.

--Sanguious
Re: The Blotter, February 23, 2007 02/23/2007 05:19 PM CST
<<Like, if Aurienne said not to use poison to attempt to kill a royal because poison was broke because of this, that, and the other thing and someone then did so they'd be filed that way if it resulted in disciplinary action.

No. That would be covered under Disruption or something similar. I wouldn't list that as a TAC issue.

--Sanguious
Re: The Blotter, February 23, 2007 02/23/2007 05:25 PM CST
If an account with more than one character gets locked out, does that count for one or more than one your counter, Sang?

-Sephos
Re: The Blotter, February 23, 2007 02/23/2007 05:39 PM CST
<<If an account with more than one character gets locked out, does that count for one or more than one your counter, Sang?

Also no. Every number on there is an either a full account being locked out, or an individual character getting a warning. Also as a general rule, if a character does multiple things they can be warned for, it all gets rolled into whichever warning would be considered most severe. On the other hand, it is entirely possible to pick up multiple warnings in one sitting. Let's say Bob did something and is getting warned for PvP, but when they try to talk to him about it, he's scripting. That will get him two. An hour later when he does show up, he's in consult and starts swearing AT the GM. He could easily be looking at three. Not common, but not rare either.

--Sanguious