Survival 06/25/2021 07:40 PM CDT
1: Rename Outdoorsmanship back to Foraging. I know it was renamed to include Escaping, but that's more of an Athetics type skill anyways. Outdoorsmanship is a dumb name.

2: Key escaping checks off of Athletics. See above.

3: Add a Survival metaskill. Can call it Outdoorsmanship if you really want to, but I'd call it Survivalism or something like that.

4: Make crafting more accessible. Too many numbers, tools, and materials to keep track of. It doesn't have to be braindead easy, but take some of the more complicated math out, and shorten the processes a bit.

5: Maybe not a suggestion, but more of a complaint, but I couldn't figure out how to buy a book from the Enchanting hall to save my life. Maybe make the signs a little more clear along with where the books are kept.

Thanks, that is all.
Re: Survival 06/26/2021 02:52 PM CDT
>>Rename Outdoorsmanship back to Foraging. I know it was renamed to include Escaping, but that's more of an Athetics type skill anyways

>>Key escaping checks off of Athletics. See above.

The majority of what escaping does was merged into athletics alongside climbing and swimming. Outdoorsmanship was a merge of Foraging and Animal Lore.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Survival 06/27/2021 10:26 AM CDT
Bring back Animal Lore!

~~
Lupdels

"Bards are widely regarded as excellent storytellers, but terrible cosmologists." - Armifer