Repair Change 01/03/2021 07:18 AM CST
Not sure if this has been requested before.
When receiving repaired gear from Repair Shops, can you utilize the system that is in place for arresting.
when arrested, the gear is taken and put in a sack. you open it and look in and your gear is automatically back where it was originally.
instead of having to get every piece.

so when you do repair all and open the sack.... bam your gear is back on.

and allow to hand repair shops a bag of gear to be repaired.
I keep all my weapons in a haversack, so if I could just hand that to him and he looks in it and gives me a price.
which will set the return location to haversack when I get repair ticket / sack back.
Re: Repair Change 01/03/2021 07:22 AM CST
And speeding up of self repairing, currently the shops can repair all armor alot faster than we can repair our own.

simplify repairing.

type repair my armor
it then goes through each piece of armor I am wearing to repair it. including 'weapons', parry stick and brawling gear.
can also implement repair my weapons in haversack, with the same result.
Re: Repair Change 01/03/2021 02:03 PM CST
I don't know if folks would want to auto-wear gear they get back, since people don't always wear armor 24/7 when doing other stuff, but being able to hand a bag over with everything would be nice.

>>And speeding up of self repairing, currently the shops can repair all armor alot faster than we can repair our own.

You repair pretty fast if you learn the proper techs.

>>type repair my armor

Not saying I agree with the choice, but there are "one action to instantly repair stuff every 24 hours" items so I am skeptical that there will be a command that just does it without those items.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.