RE: Titles 04/09/2022 05:09 AM CDT
>>- I've taken all of the titles that are limited to one specific guild out of the various skill categories. This results in some titles being unavailable for a minute*! Next, I will be going through the rest of the Guild categories. *I'll add the guild-specific titles that were in various places (mostly magic, survival, and criminal) to the appropriate guild list. Keep an eye on the Guild channels in our Discord server for the conversation when I get to each one!

At the risk of being curt, I can only presume "a minute*" is analogous to horizon in this instance. It's something you can see, however no matter how much you move toward you never actually arrive at. After nigh 13 months of being worked on I can only wager that this project has proved less profitable than originally estimated.

>>Keep an eye on the Guild channels in our Discord server for the conversation when I get to each one!

My sincerest apologies if progress had been made, I confess I'm woefully unaware. I personally haven't elected to used a third party system as means of communication and conveyance regarding the development and systemic changes within the game. May I respectfully suggest the BBS command in game either be defunct, or perhaps more aptly direct you to discord installation?
RE: Titles ::NUDGE:: 04/13/2022 08:12 PM CDT
Please try and keep the conversation constructive.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator