Re: Tuesday Tidings - 78 - Vault Verb 08/20/2021 12:11 PM CDT
I posted this in the DR-OFF discord as well in #general and #premium.

> The new Vault changes

I loved it until..

As a Premium subscriber, you have free access to the STANDARD, PAY and TIME options!
---
[The Enclave at Fang Cove]
---
> vault pay 1 30000
You look around, but cannot find a nearby urchin to send to effect the transfer.
[You need to be in an area with a justice system to use this.]

Can we explore turning these changes on for Fang Cove, please?
---
Diapsid
Re: Tuesday Tidings - 78 - Vault Verb 08/20/2021 04:09 PM CDT
I think clan justice counts for urchins, and if that's the case I'd love to see clan justice in FC, maybe as it's own TT update, partially for stuff similar to this.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Tuesday Tidings - 78 - Vault Verb 08/20/2021 07:27 PM CDT
There is no justice in FC.. > just
You're fairly certain this area is lawless and unsafe.

Personally I like it being a No Justice zone, some of my characters can hang there without building up suspicion & such. Makes sense to for the area, its basically a tropical deserted island.
Re: Tuesday Tidings - 78 - Vault Verb 08/25/2021 11:38 AM CDT
>Personally I like it being a No Justice zone, some of my characters can hang there without building up suspicion & such. Makes sense to for the area, its basically a tropical deserted island.

To clarify, I am not asking for justice in FC. I am asking for a Premium perk to be able to be used in a Premium zone.

---
Diapsid