Minuscule animate objects 06/13/2021 07:36 AM CDT
http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Discussions%20with%20DragonRealms%20Staff%20and%20Players/Game%20Master%20and%20Official%20Announcements/view/1859

>The brewery now has level 8 animated items like from Taisidon Safari in it. They have a range of one level above or below that level to spawn. They drop different treasure than on Safari, sorry!

So, I haven't had these guys drop any loot via the LOOT command. I had to use SEARCH

You come out of hiding.
You search the miniscule pot.
The pot was carrying a wax label and a tiny replica silver pot!

You come out of hiding.
You search the miniscule pan.
You find nothing of interest.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: Minuscule animate objects 06/16/2021 06:19 AM CDT
The animated items aren't meant to have much (if any) loot. They can drop tiny replicas of themselves as loot, and there's a small chance they might grab something else (runestones/etc). Their loot isn't guaranteed, it's like a 40% chance I think, somewhere around there?

LOOT and SEARCH are the same mechanic, so there's no difference in which verb you use -- the SEARCH verb literally just calls to the LOOT verb behind-the-scenes. Also, confirming that LOOT does work:

>loot
You search the miniscule fork.
The fork was carrying a colorful elbaite runestone and a tiny replica bronze fork!

>loot
You search the miniscule spoon.
The spoon was carrying a sky-blue imnera runestone and a tiny replica brass spoon!

As near as I can tell, they're working as intended! They're just not very lucrative creatures at all. Being low level, folks should be in and out pretty quick and can move on to higher paying stuffs.

Zadraes
Re: Minuscule animate objects 06/16/2021 03:31 PM CDT
Imagine the tiny replicas sometimes attacking, muahaha.
Re: Minuscule animate objects 06/30/2021 09:10 PM CDT
Man it's been a long month.

I figured that out after a couple days. My average haul out of there was around 1 find per hour I think. Just got lucky on the 3rd or 4th one I fought.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'