Weddings 10/11/2005 07:51 AM CDT
Perhaps I'm missing it, is there a wedding folder because I'm having no luck with reaching the weddings GM.

___
http://www.geocities.com/forestwraiths/index.htm
___

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
Mark Twain
Re: Weddings 10/11/2005 08:41 AM CDT
There is a folder for Weddings, Feasts, and Funerals over in the Social Side folder. However, it hasn't been used in ages. Alternately, you might try a post in one of the community event folders.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Weddings 10/11/2005 06:53 PM CDT
Methinks we've been having some trouble with the DR-Weddings@play.net addy. You might try emailing DR-Tvini@play.net, and CCing me at DR-Nhia@play.net just to be extra sure. If you do this and don't hear back within a few days, post in the 'Weddings, Feasts, and Funerals' board and let me know. :)

~GameMaster Nhia
Elothean Champion Duo
Weddings Team

"I was married once in an online fantasy game. We were thinking of having children, but it would have severely drained my power crystals." -- The Simpsons, comic book guy
Re: Weddings 10/11/2005 10:39 PM CDT
Oh.. that explains that..

Yamcer(said): "do a little studying you'll find far more eye gouging and crotch kicking than you realize."