Prev_page Previous 1
Post 09/02/2004 01:29 PM CDT
https://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=20&topic=6&message=10055

I had my post pulled in referring to this post so I figured I would give a heads up.

Player of Raydell, among many others.

Re: Post 09/02/2004 01:41 PM CDT
Raydell, I'm disappointed.

Sylvado

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
Re: Post 09/02/2004 01:54 PM CDT
Hey, if I can't post it, neither can he!! I enjoy a fair trial. Besides, I have been agreeing with you too much lately so I had to do something to disappoint you. And this folder is not for posting, shoo!

Player of Raydell, among many others.

Re: Post 09/02/2004 02:53 PM CDT
So now are characters are speaking "Shaft" speak. ::chuckle:: Wonderful.

Jim, one bad mutha. You know it.
Re: Post 09/02/2004 03:22 PM CDT
Taken Care of.

Further, this isn't a discussion folder, please don't reply to posts in this thread.

Questions or comments - take it to e-mail, MOD-Annwyl@Play.net or Senior Board Monitor DR-Redryn@Play.net or Senior Board Monitor DR-Emony@Play.net.

MOD-Annwyl
** Posts Hidden ** 10/27/2004 08:41 PM CDT
Folks,

Some posts were hidden.

Reminder: This folder is where you can alert the BM Team about any posts that are questionable, or request help with moving posts, or get help with the Boards in General.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
** Posts Hidden ** 07/04/2005 12:31 PM CDT
Gang,

Some posts were hidden.

As indicated this folder it's not a discussion folder.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Blank Posts 07/07/2005 05:27 PM CDT
What's with the blank posts? I've been gaining more and more each day. Up to 9 blanks now in 5 different folders. My ignored author list is empty(though there's a few I'd like to add, but that's neither here nor there).

It's happened before, usually one or two every now and then, and they always went away after a day or so, but these have been building up over the past week now.
Re: Blank Posts 07/07/2005 05:53 PM CDT
Probly all the ones I've had to delete because I'm an idiot.

Shadow Fighter Rolach El'stcra, Flipper of The Locksmith Union

(Nonavet, my cleric, on his infusion quest)

You knock upon the double obsidian crypt doors.
You say, "pizza for I.C. Wiener"
Re: Blank Posts 07/07/2005 06:03 PM CDT
Ponder.

I don't know but I have moved some posts, and also if a post is hidden or deleted, then it leaves that 'blank' thing.

If you have any questions or comments, please write to DR-Cecco@play.net.

Cecco
Supervisor, DragonRealms Message Boards.
Posting current visions. 07/09/2005 03:41 PM CDT
I thought we weren't supposed to?

https://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=18&topic=9&message=3148
Re: Posting current visions. 07/09/2005 11:18 PM CDT
I know this is not a discussion folder, but I really feel as though this matter would better be handled within the Moon Mage domain.

In the past, the guild GM's have been tolerant of posting visions, as long as it is not done in a excessive or systematic manner, such as posting every new vision as soon as it comes out.

GM Censored reads the boards avidly, and is more than capable (and willing) to strike down any inappropriate posts concerning one of our more esoteric, abstruse, and underutilized abilities.

Visions aren't in-game secrets, it is simply prefered that people seek them out in-game rather than accessing them through websites and such.

Finally, all the visions ibn this post are either several months old or have been posted in their entirety and analyzed on the boards already.
Re: Posting current visions. 07/10/2005 01:30 PM CDT
The matter has been looked into, and the appropriate people have been contacted.

We will be watching

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
Re: Posting current visions. 07/10/2005 01:37 PM CDT
This doesn't include posts of visions concerning events, for those who may have missed them, right?
**Posts Hidden** 07/14/2005 03:50 PM CDT

Gang,

Some posts were removed.

If you have issues in regard to a board monitor's actions kindly write either myself or GM Cecco as indicated below.

Thanks.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

** Post Hidden ** 07/27/2005 10:27 AM CDT

A post was hidden.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

** Posts Hidden ** 07/28/2005 10:27 PM CDT
Gang,

This is NOT a discussion folder, it's most definitely not the conflicts folder.

*This folder is where you can alert the BM Team about any posts that are questionable, or request help with moving
posts, or get help with the Boards in General. Please do not use Reply or respond to threads here.*

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

** Posts Hidden 07/30/2005 03:17 PM CDT

Posts hidden.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

** Posts Hidden ** 09/10/2005 11:21 PM CDT

Gang,

This is not a discussion folder.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

Posts Hidden 12/10/2005 06:35 PM CST
Gang,

Let me remind you this is not a discussion folder.

This folder is where you can alert the BM Team about any posts that are questionable, or request help with moving posts, or get help with the Boards in General. Please do not use Reply or respond to threads here. Technical questions about interfaces or connectivity should be posted in the Support Boards.

If you have a conflict, and simply must post take it to the appropriate folder.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

Necromancers Post 1257 12/17/2005 04:59 AM CST
I have never complained about a sig however that is the most offendeding sig I have ever seen please get rid of it.

Events make the land live and breath over the normalcy of everyday hunting,foraging ect. It is the RP aspect that brings out people to live the game.

GM Shakahn on events in prime
Re: Necromancers Post 1257 12/19/2005 05:26 PM CST
Ok, am I missing something? The posts in the DRII folder/Necromancers is up to number 5800+

Cecco
Supervisor, DragonRealms Message Boards.
Re: Necromancers Post 1257 12/19/2005 06:32 PM CST
I just looked and to me it shows the latest post to be number 1261

Events make the land live and breath over the normalcy of everyday hunting,foraging ect. It is the RP aspect that brings out people to live the game.

Re: Necromancers Post 1257 12/19/2005 06:53 PM CST
look at your own post number Cecco, I think that's what they're going for

>>Re: Necromancers Post 1257 ? on 12/19/2005 6:26:08 PM 1281

Ok, am I missing something? The posts in the DRII folder/Necromancers is up to number 5800+

Cecco
Supervisor, DragonRealms Message Boards.<<

Souv

You sense (N, S) from your current position:
A relatively healthy presence nearby.
Roundtime: 6 seconds
Re: Necromancers Post 1257 12/20/2005 11:15 AM CST

WyattB2,

I sent you a Private Message the day you posted, asking that you send me in a link to this post or a cut and paste to my email, 'cause the post you're referencing 1257 can't be correct.

Last post is somewhere in the 5900 range, I do read all those posts but honestly I could have missed something.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

Re: Necromancers Post 1257 12/21/2005 04:11 PM CST
On the topic view screen in Dragonrealms 2 folder, it shows the number of posts in the Necromancer topic to be 1257. Perhaps the poster meant the last post in the topic, http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=64&topic=6&message=5921 although I can't personally see why that would be so offensive.
Re: Necromancers Post 1257 12/21/2005 04:31 PM CST
As we all know, Christmas is that mystical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living! So we all sing Christmas Carols to lull him back to sleep.

This is the sig and it was from post 5901 I don't know why I kept seeing at such a low number. Since the player has not posted as far as I can tell in any other folder I decided to just let it go rather then get to overworked up about it.

Re: Necromancers Post 1257 12/22/2005 06:04 PM CST
dunno, i think its rather amusing. although my sense of humor is admittedly warped after spending 9 hours a day working at wal-mart and hearing xmas carols over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ..... well, you get the idea. especially when you aren't a xtian.

-how do you make an xmas tree kosher? add 1 match and you have a burning bush...

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: Necromancers Post 1257 12/22/2005 06:05 PM CST
It's from Family Guy.

If it can appear on network television it should be fine for these boards.

Rev. Reene, player of a few

Reene: hey you should play this with me
Zairius: last time I fell for that line
Zairius: I ended up in DR
Re: Necromancers Post 1257 12/23/2005 01:41 AM CST
What's really funny is if you remember the entire scene, and then apply it to this situation.

Steel.

OMG! YOU HAVE <insert ability here> YOU ARE OVERPOWERED! DIE, GUILD, DIE!
Old Posts 03/06/2006 09:31 PM CST
Is there any way to retrieve old posts from the old boards? Or has anyone stored any info from the old boards. I'm not sure if I actually posted it on the old scrolls or the new ones but I have lost the biography I posted about Bavest due to having to resurrect my machine. If anyone knows where I might could get a copy of it, please let me know.

mind behind the madness of Bavest
Re: Old Posts 03/08/2006 04:47 PM CST
How old? What year did you post it? I can check what I have archived.
Re: Old Posts 03/11/2006 07:04 PM CST
Sorry Bavest, I couldn't find anything.
Re: Old Posts 03/13/2006 07:40 AM CST
Thanks for looking anyways, maybe I'll get lucky and find it on a disk somewhere.
Post 05/04/2006 12:34 PM CDT
The poster in message 11279 in the ranger conflict folder is using acronyms for very bad words at the end of her post, that are very offensive.

~Dark
Re: Post 05/04/2006 02:11 PM CDT
I was deeply offended by them myself.

Swift and severe action must be taken.

-Teeklin

This post (including the signature) is in no way meant to offend anyone nor is it an attempt to troll or be "cute". Hopefully my opinions do not conflict with yours in any way.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Posts Hidden 05/04/2006 08:38 PM CDT

Gang,

This isn't a discussion folder. Knock it off.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

** Posts Hidden ** 05/25/2006 10:33 PM CDT

Gang,

As you read in every board monitor post, if you've questions or comments in regard to a board monitor's actions write the board monitor, or the Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

**Post Hidden** 08/08/2006 01:33 PM CDT

A post was removed.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

*Posts Hidden* 10/15/2006 11:46 AM CDT

Gang,

As indicated in every board monitor's post if you have questions or comments in regard to his or her actions, take it to email.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

Prev_page Previous 1