Who are all the Board Moderators? 09/13/2018 07:18 PM CDT
I was looking for a list but couldn't find one.

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Who are all the Board Moderators? 09/13/2018 08:44 PM CDT
You can typically see who is in charge of moderating a forum by reading the description for a given Category.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Who are all the Board Moderators? 09/14/2018 12:07 AM CDT
Would doing so bring an accurate description of every board moderator, or just who is the lead moderator of those sections?

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Re: Who are all the Board Moderators? 09/16/2018 01:56 PM CDT
We don't have a huge list of active Board Moderators right now.

If you have a question or concern about one in particular, please write to Helje or myself, not on the forums.

Thank you,

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Who are all the Board Moderators? 09/16/2018 03:59 PM CDT
>If you have a question or concern about one in particular, please write to Helje or myself, not on the forums.

Thank you! I actually don't have a question or concern about one in particular, I was just curious about who were all our volunteers like i'm curious about who all our trainee GM's are! Just the pursuit of knowledge!

Unless ya'll are keeping it secret then by all means carry on! :3

Re: Who are all the Board Moderators? 09/17/2018 02:58 PM CDT
As Helje said, the current moderators are on the folders they moderate, so that isn't much of a secret.

The new GMs, we don't explicitly introduce until they're cleared and ready to work for you. :)

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Who are all the Board Moderators? 09/17/2018 05:56 PM CDT
>The new GMs, we don't explicitly introduce until they're cleared and ready to work for you. :)

Haha, fair enough! :D