Blue Name Issue 07/04/2015 01:25 PM CDT
If this is the wrong place, please move. Seemed the most appropriate place.

>><<For anyone who does not know, on the forums blue names indicate players who have consistently contributed to the community to the point that staff consider them reliable and helpful sources of information overall.

>>I thought blue names were voted on by other players as helpful posters during a one time forum event somewhere around 15+ years ago, and there have been no additions since. I.e. I don't think it can be considered anywhere close to being an active program, which is sort of what your statement implies.

So, I don't know if this is true or not (that the blue-name program is defunct) but I do feel it needs revision. I have at least three blue-names on my ignore list because all they do is pick fights and shame people for asking questions/making suggestions. My preiminary suggestion for the system would be to wipe all current blues and make all Mentors blue.

I

"I don't know if this is the right folder because the forums are a quagmire of hate and sadness." - Thayet
Re: Blue Name Issue 07/04/2015 02:08 PM CDT
I would personally object to turning it into a Mentor thing.

Thayet
Follow @thayelf on Twitter for absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever!
Re: Blue Name Issue ::Thread Over:: 07/04/2015 03:20 PM CDT

This is not the place for this discussion as these are decisions made at senior staff level.

If you have feedback, write drfeedback@simutronics.com

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Blue Name Issue ::Thread Over:: 07/04/2015 11:41 PM CDT

Still over.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.