Like or Agree option 08/29/2012 09:34 PM CDT

I would like to see it if its possable. Mainly I'm not one that likes to post but if I read something i agree with then i wpould like to be able to note that.... Don't know if its bveen mentioned before or not so I appaulagize if it has but if not please look into the opption if possable.
thanks.
Re: Like or Agree option 08/30/2012 01:58 AM CDT
They tried this briefly not too long ago. It went badly.

~The Prydaen~
Re: Like or Agree option 08/30/2012 10:36 AM CDT
Specifically, they tried incorporating Facebook like buttons. The result was crippling load times, and not actually being able to see who liked what... unless you saw them through Facebook.
Re: Like or Agree option 08/30/2012 01:42 PM CDT
It would be cool to have a non-facebook "like" functionality.

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: Like or Agree option 09/01/2012 04:22 PM CDT
I think it would be cool to have a 'normal' forum, instead of whatever this (Proprietary?) forum system is. Threaded view IS a huge improvement though, I'll give it that.
Re: Like or Agree option 09/01/2012 04:41 PM CDT
>>I think it would be cool to have a 'normal' forum, instead of whatever this (Proprietary?) forum system is.

The boilerplate response we've been given when bringing up phpbb-type suggestions is that the internal billing/account system would be a nightmare to sync with a board system.

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: Like or Agree option 09/01/2012 06:08 PM CDT
Is that necessary though? I think a separate, official, 'Dragonrealms community' site would be awesome. I don't mean like facebook or twitter... just look at any other MMO with a forum really.
Re: Like or Agree option ::thread over:: 09/01/2012 09:00 PM CDT

Gang,

Discussion on the forums themselves belongs over on the Simutronics boards.

This one's done here.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.