2 questions 01/16/2008 08:55 AM CST
So... I doubt either of these are a possibility, but I have 2 questions.
1.) I have an altered item that has my old last name on it when you 'look' at it. Any chance of a real quick update or am I going to have to get a whole new alteration?
2.) Any chance first names could get the same overhaul? I realize it would have to be much more strict on how often and whatnot but I was just curious. That would really make my day!

-Guardian Lord Alaxndr Durnovaria
"A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His words speak only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."
Re: 2 questions 01/17/2008 05:11 AM CST
There's an alterer in Shard tonight doing minor changes to items.

And I have a friend who wishes very much that she could change her empath's first name, as it is longer than she likes and shares the first several letters with a few people. She's tired of getting hugged and smooched and such by total strangers who are too lazy to type out more of their girlfriends' names.
Re: 2 questions 01/17/2008 05:15 AM CST
I just wish everyone with the letters MY as the first 2 letters of their name would be able to change it. When i want to rub my hisan salve, i dont want to rub MYWHOMEVER.

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: 2 questions 01/20/2008 05:21 AM CST
Yes, the "My-whatever" names drive me crazy too.