What is suddenly broken with the eddy's from last years HE? 11/21/2021 03:44 PM CST

I have kept a gamebag full of forging tools and junk in my eddy since last year, I have had no issues taking it out and putting it back even up to this morning. Now suddenly this evening with even less in my portal, I cannot fit the eddy? 105 + 15 does not meet or surpass 200 last I checked. Please fix this

>tap my gam
You tap a shimmery cloth-of-gold gamebag stitched with a majestic green dragon that you are holding.
>count gam
You count up the items in your cloth-of-gold gamebag...
There are fifteen non-ammunition items inside your cloth-of-gold gamebag.
Roundtime: 2 seconds.
>tap edd
You tap a swirling eddy of incandescent light bound by a gold-striated coralite frame that you are wearing.
>count edd
You count up the items in your swirling eddy...
There are one hundred five (105) items inside the eddy.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
>put gam in my edd
As you open your swirling eddy you can see that the sides funnel downward toward a watery portal that will be the cloth-of-gold gamebag's eventual destination.
You just can't get the cloth-of-gold gamebag to fit in the swirling eddy, no matter how you arrange it.
>rum gam
You rummage through a shimmery cloth-of-gold gamebag stitched with a majestic green dragon and see a book of master weaponsmithing instructions, a curving pickaxe edged in glaes, a book of master armorsmithing instructions, a steel salt shaker, some hooked pliers with calfskin grips, some borax flux, a stirring rod with decorative platinum accents, a book of master blacksmithing instructions, a glaes-edged shovel with an azurelle grip, a calfskin leather bellows with platinum accents, some muracite tongs with icesteel clamps, a forging hammer with platinum accents, a flask of oil, a basic steel stamp and a forging work order logbook.
>
Re: What is suddenly broken with the eddy's from last years HE? 11/21/2021 09:11 PM CST

>put gam in my port
[Assuming you mean a swirling eddy of incandescent light bound by a gold-striated coralite frame.]
[Assuming you mean a swirling eddy of incandescent light bound by a gold-striated coralite frame.]
You put your gamebag in the swirling eddy.

Apparently it worked itself out, so nevermind. <shrugs>
Re: What is suddenly broken with the eddy's from last years HE? 11/22/2021 12:13 PM CST

My want to always put my in both instances so you don't run into problems.

Where as you did this...

>put gam in my port

I'd have done it like this.

>put my gam in my port

I've always done this. Its saved me a lot of issues over the decades.