polished steel war hammer with a wire-wound oak haft 12/20/2020 03:01 PM CST
I recently bought this item from Grey Raven Commissary and noticed a couple bugs with it. I formally submitted a bug report with GM Cordulia's help around December 9th. I'm posting here for more visibility and as an avenue to receive updates towards a fix. Thanks!

# Bug 1: unable to apply a stack of ammunition to the war hammer

According to https://elanthipedia.play.net/Post:Prison_Riot:_The_Aftermath_Loot_Info_-_12/17/2012_-_04:25 , the war hammer should allow up to 30 pieces of ammunition to be applied to it. However, only a single piece of ammunition can be applied to the war hammer and more cannot be applied to it until the current piece chips off in combat then cleaning the hammer and applying new glue. In effect, it's a single ammunition chippable weapon that must be cleaned and new ammo applied every time. Not working as advertised.

> study hammer
Looking at the war hammer, you believe the following are available:
CLEAN
APPLY (glue, then ammunition)
[More to come shortly!]

The war hammer relies upon you to apply proper ammunition for lodging.

> apply glue to hammer
You squeeze out a generous glob of the flight glue onto the surface of a polished steel war hammer with a wire-wound oak haft, using the nozzle to spread around the sticky substance for maximum coverage.
Roundtime: 7 sec.

> put glue in backpack
You put your flight glue in your sturdy backpack.

> get arrows
You get some barbed arrows from inside your sturdy backpack.

> apply arrows to hammer
You can't add more than one at a time! That'd just be sloppy!

> lower ground
You lower the hammer and place it on the ground at your feet.

> break arrow
You take a barbed arrow from a bundle of arrows.

> lower ground
You lower the barbed arrow and place it on the ground at your feet.

> break arrow
You take a barbed arrow from a bundle of arrows.

> put arrows in backpack
You put your barbed arrows in your sturdy backpack.

> get hammer
You pick up the hammer lying at your feet.

> apply arrow to hammer
You carefully fit the barbed arrow into a bit of the glue and press it firmly into place.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

> get arrow
You pick up the barbed arrow lying at your feet.

> apply arrow to hammer
That doesn't match the other ammunition you've already put on.

# Bug 2: Only 'flight glue' works

Only 'flight glue' works. Neither 'wood glue' from Engineering Societies or '<color> flight glue' from Survivalist Supplies neard Shard don't work. It would be convenient if these other crafting glues could be used to apply ammunition to the war hammer.

Using 'wood glue' from Engineering Societies gives this message:

> You cannot figure out how to do that. Perhaps finding suitable ingredients and studying some instructions would help.

Using '<color> flight glue' from Survivalist Supplies gives this message:

> You squeeze out some of the glue onto the surface of the hammer, but it just makes a bigger mess than what was already there.
Re: polished steel war hammer with a wire-wound oak haft 12/24/2020 11:50 AM CST
I met with GM Lawlite today to test the war hammer. Unfortunately, we couldn't get past applying 'flight glue' because now anytime I applied the glue it would only cause a mess.

Lawlite collected some more information about the flight glue and war hammer to send back to the dev team.

The saga continues :)
Re: polished steel war hammer with a wire-wound oak haft 12/24/2020 01:36 PM CST
Issue 1 is now resolved, yay!

We can now apply multiple arrows to the hammer (one arrow at a time).

Many thanks to GameMasters Zadraes, Lawlite, and Cordulia for working with me to get this fixed. And even taking time out of their Christmas Eve day at that, wow!