Spider glowing fragments and my old fragment bag 11/11/2019 07:48 PM CST
The glowing iron fragments the metal spiders are dropping seem to be going inactive in 24-48 hours in my, star-streaked silver bag.

I know there are new versions of the bags, did something change with the old bags?

-- A. Coffins
Re: Spider glowing fragments and my old fragment bag 11/11/2019 09:36 PM CST
If you don't mind assisting while you're on the character that has the bag, we can take a peek at it.

Thank you.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Spider glowing fragments and my old fragment bag 11/11/2019 10:25 PM CST

> If you don't mind assisting while you're on the character that has the bag, we can take a peek at it.

While you're at it, can you confirm if the new bags only slightly reduce the drain time or if it's indefinite preservation similar to the ranger meat boxes.
Re: Spider glowing fragments and my old fragment bag 11/11/2019 10:52 PM CST
The sack from the Corn Maze appears to be set up exactly the same as the old ones - so if it isn't behaving like the old ones, I'd need to make a copy of it and have some tech folks look at it.

In terms of mechanics, the bag does a great job of reducing your item count - and when you take the shards back out, it will give you the "next to expire" and not the one with the longest remaining life - but that's all I can confirm.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff