Fill verb with Tied Pouches 08/30/2019 07:01 PM CDT
>get my pouch from my have
You get a suede gem pouch from inside your calfskin haversack.

>fill my pouch with my have
You open your suede gem pouch and quickly fill it with 14 gems from your calfskin haversack, closing it quickly.

>count my pou
You sort through the contents of the suede gem pouch and find 84 gems in it. It is tied.
Re: Fill verb with Tied Pouches 08/30/2019 07:05 PM CDT
Everything there looks working as intended. Tied pouches can hold up to 500 gems, and fill lets you easily add multiple gems to a tied pouch.
Re: Fill verb with Tied Pouches 08/31/2019 07:45 AM CDT
On this subject, it would be nice if we could use the verb to combine two tied pouches with total contents greater than 500. For example, let's say I have a full gem belt (500) and a tied pouch with only (50) gems. Combining the belt (500) with the pouch (50) would move the first 450 gems from the belt (now 50) to the pouch (filled to 500).
Re: Fill verb with Tied Pouches 08/31/2019 09:22 AM CDT
This is already a trader only feature with the UNTIE verb, although it's more convoluted than just a single action.

The other main problem with doing it as presented in your suggestion is there's no concept of "first x gems" in a tied pouch since there's just a single worth value and gem count attached to it. I suppose it could move a percentage of the amount equivalent to the percentage of number of gems. E.g. 450 of 500 is 90% so it'd move 90% of the value and adjust the counts. It would devalue the UNTIE command somewhat, though.