Memory Orb & Beastly Behavior Shop 10/29/2018 05:46 AM CDT
Memory orb is not working, says to Invoke and when I do it does nothing.

Beastly Behavior is missing some of it's inventory. i.e. all the containers
Re: Memory Orb & Beastly Behavior Shop 10/29/2018 10:47 AM CDT
For the Memory Orb, can you clarify what you mean when you say it does nothing? It returns no message at all? Or just fails to activate?

Memory Orbs require you to have field experience in the skill they target, and they convert some of that field experience directly to ranks and break, depending on the tier of the Memory Orb. If you have no field experience, it won't convert and won't break. But it should message.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Memory Orb & Beastly Behavior Shop 10/29/2018 04:51 PM CDT
The Memory Orb says it is for Enchanting, so if it needs skill to be used.... it won't work for who knows how long.
since Enchanting has been in the works for years from what I hear.

now I know it cant be used, thank you
Re: Memory Orb & Beastly Behavior Shop 10/29/2018 08:55 PM CDT
If you assist, and ask the host you need it fixed, they can either refer you to a GM who can help or a GM might fix it in the background for you.

This one was entirely my fault, as I was making them for all the skills based off the divination bones vision fields and in my rush I didn't even blink at Enchanting not being trainable. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The ones coming out of games will pick a random skill, which currently can't be enchanting.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Memory Orb & Beastly Behavior Shop 10/30/2018 02:13 PM CDT
Regarding the Beastly Behavior shop, that's not a BUG. Shops just occasionally change their inventory.

=GM Jhustis=