Craft Discipline mix matches 02/14/2017 05:04 PM CST
Not sure where to post this.
But I copied and posted from game and doesn't make sense to me, type and number don't match up at all.

craft blacksmith
From the blacksmithing crafting discipline you have been trained in Basic Metal Smelting, and Proficient Metal Refining.

>craft weapon
From the weaponsmithing crafting discipline you have been trained in no crafting techniques.
>craft
You recall the crafting techniques you have learned.

You have not chosen a Career yet. You have not chosen a Hobby yet.

In the skilled trade of Forging, you can learn 0 techniques from any discipline, 0 techniques from the Blacksmithing Discipline, 0 techniques from the Armorsmithing Discipline and 2 techniques from the Weaponsmithing Discipline.
Re: Craft Discipline mix matches 02/14/2017 05:28 PM CST
I'm not 100% sure what part you're bugging, but...

1) craft [name] shows the techniques under that group you've spent technique slots on.
2) craft by itself shows how many slots you have left.

From the looks of things, I'm assuming you're a Barbarian with between 50-74 ranks of forging. You've earned two "generic" slots, which you've put into basic metal smithing and proficient metal refining, and you've earned two of your three guild-based slots in weaponsmithing.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Craft Discipline mix matches 02/14/2017 06:31 PM CST

Ok Thankz, was just confusing I read it all wrong! Oops