elemental weapons typo 01/13/2017 05:30 PM CST
I swear I did an IG bug report for this... anyway, there is an article (an) missing from the description of an icy scimitar. I don't know if it's just icy things, or just the scimitar because I haven't tested everything, but an icy quarterstaff has its 'an' so it's ok. But icy scimitar is missing its an in all cases (when shaped, when looking at myself holding it, etc.).

"You are holding icy scimitar in your right hand"
Re: elemental weapons typo 01/15/2017 10:26 AM CST
I can't reproduce this. Does it start occurring after some specific action, or interacting with some specific creature?

>summon weapon se icy
Closing your eyes, you grunt briefly in effort as you sense a small aqueous ethereal fissure open in front of you. Thrusting your hand through, you draw out an icy scimitar. As you open your eyes, the fissure closes.
Roundtime: 17 sec.
>glance
You glance down to see a smoky soulstone in your right hand and an icy scimitar in your left hand.
>turn scim
You reach out with your will and reshape your scimitar into an icy short sword.
Roundtime: 7 sec.
>turn sword
You reach out with your will and reshape your sword into an icy scimitar.
Roundtime: 7 sec.
>glance
You glance down to see a smoky soulstone in your right hand and an icy scimitar in your left hand.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: elemental weapons typo 01/16/2017 02:38 AM CST
did some testing and it seems to be when the weapon is shaped to an element. and it looks to not just be ice, because electric did the same thing.

s>sum weap
Closing your eyes, you grunt briefly in effort as you sense a small earthen ethereal fissure open in front of you. Thrusting your hand through, you draw out a stone scimitar. As you open your eyes, the fissure closes.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
s>shape scim to ic
You reach out with your will and reshape your scimitar into icy scimitar.
s>i
You are holding icy scimitar in your right hand.
s>turn scim
You reach out with your will and reshape your scimitar into an icy short sword.
s>i
You are holding an icy short sword in your right hand.
s>turn swo
You reach out with your will and reshape your sword into an icy scimitar.
s>summ weap icy
Closing your eyes, you grunt briefly in effort as you sense a small aqueous ethereal fissure open in front of you. Thrusting your hand through, you draw out an icy scimitar. As you open your eyes, the fissure closes.
s>i
You are holding an icy scimitar in your right hand.
s>shap scim to elec
You reach out with your will and reshape your scimitar into electric scimitar.
s>shape scim to ic
s>
You reach out with your will and reshape your scimitar into icy scimitar.
Re: elemental weapons typo 01/16/2017 02:39 AM CST

oh, and the forums is changing the formatting a bit, but where the 'an' should be in the description, in game there is a space.
Re: elemental weapons typo 01/16/2017 08:17 AM CST
Thank you, I am able to reproduce it now. I'll take a closer look tonight and see if I can track it down.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.