My warrior mage can't align to an element 06/08/2016 08:35 PM CDT
I logged this in game as a bug 3 or so days ago but my character still has this problem and I can't level until it's fixed =\. Character name is "Thamo" and he's only lvl 9 but I think I created him a few years ago.

Apparently my warrior mage is not aligned to any plane but has some small elemental charge. I can't discharge this small charge and i can't align to any new plane. Here are some of the messages I get:

>path sense
You turn your perceptions inward, assessing the elemental influences over your body.
A small charge lingers within your body, just above the threshold of perception.
Your body is aligned with the Elemental Plane of Unknown and opposed to the Elemental Plane of Unknown.

>align fire
You make yourself comfortable and turn your attention inward.
You concentrate on the concept of fire in both its base and esoteric forms, opening your body to the Elemental Plane of Fire.
You bristle with a painful that threatens to disrupt your form. You must discharge the elemental power in your body before you can shape yourself in the image of another Elemental Plane.
Roundtime: 8 sec.

>summon admit
You cannot alter your relationship to the Elemental Planes until you have aligned with one.

>summon imped
You cannot alter your relationship to the Elemental Planes until you have aligned with one.

>path focus damage
You lack the necessary charge to control the Focus Pathway of Damage.

So I can't seem to do anything with planes and I can't learn summoning =\. Please halp!

-Thamo
Re: My warrior mage can't align to an element 06/08/2016 08:39 PM CDT
You're going to need to ASSIST in game and have a GM fix you. I tried to do it just now, but it appears you logged out right before I got the fix typed in.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: My warrior mage can't align to an element 06/08/2016 08:43 PM CDT

I've seen this two or three times lately, although yours is the first I've seen where you couldn't drain low enough to swap. The others were able to use their cheapest pathway and let it run down, then they were able to switch. All of them were returning warrior mages.
Re: My warrior mage can't align to an element 06/08/2016 08:45 PM CDT
I did assist and they couldn't fix and told me to file a bug report. However I just logged in again if you're still around!

-Thamo
Re: My warrior mage can't align to an element 06/08/2016 08:49 PM CDT
Javac somehow responded within moments and is clearly the best GM ever. ;D

-Thamo
Re: My warrior mage can't align to an element 06/08/2016 09:27 PM CDT
ALIGN should now fix the situation Thamo was in. If others are having this problem and ALIGN doesn't fix them, please let me know directly.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.