Just the Right Amount of Stalking 11/28/2018 03:12 PM CST
You study a worn and tattered map and realize that the area you're in exactly matches the markings on it! You dig your hands into the dirt, revealing a gold-etched pine trunk.
You drop a map.
You pick up a gold-etched pine trunk.
You open your pine trunk.
You pick up 9 platinum Kronars.
You open your hide pocket and quickly fill it with 3 gems from your pine trunk, closing it quickly.
In the pine trunk you see a small platinum case.
You get a small platinum case etched with a sleeping weasel from inside your pine trunk.
You drop a gold-etched pine trunk.
You blink.
You meekly exclaim, "WHAT!"

>l case
Curled into a cozy ball, the peacefully resting mustelid is the only adornment on the exterior of the case. Inside the lid, inlays of precious stones and polished shells display a weasel and cobra in a vicious battle.

I sent a report on this last night because it was just so awesome, but I want to share it again! I can't help but feel like this was made for me to find. I had this pin altered a year or two ago, for reference:

> tap pin
You tap a sleeping weasel pin that you are wearing.
> l pin
The pin is engraved with the image of a slumbering weasel. Curled up with its nose tucked into its belly and its little hind paws pressed against its forehead, the tiny hunter displays a look of supreme contentment on its narrow face. The weasel's short tail wraps around its head, ending just behind the folds of its ear, and its stubby little arms are tucked under its chin. Despite being made of platinum, it looks as though it has been chewed on.

When I first looked in the trunk I was actually just plain confused. I thought my pin had bugged out, or I was pulling it from inside my belt-worn case where I keep my weasel stuff. It took like half a minute for me to register what I'd found.

So thank you, GM who designed this and put it in the treasure map system! And thank you Tyx for giving it to me!