Stormfront Help file request! 10/31/2008 10:37 AM CDT
Having looked back over past posts and searched the forums (as much as is possible!), google and the DR website for more information on what can be done with Stormfront, I have to agree with past posters that a help file would be extremely useful.

I have used SF for as long as I can remember and figured out enough to play reasonably well. Having come from zMUD it took quite some time to adjust to. But when I look at the picture on the website it makes me wonder if I am using the client to its full potential. Only the other day I read about the rest mode (ctrl + R). There could be tons of other things that SF can do to help enhance my gameplay that I do no know of.

Please, please can we have a proper guide to this client, especially seeing as people spend so long every day using it! Things like the rest mode are not mentioned anywhere that I can see and neither do they pop up in a drop down menu when you right click on something.

What about an in-game help file? Like when you press F1 or something. Just anything really to help guide people, especially those new to SF, how to use it fully.

Lysorla Wolfsong
Re: Stormfront Help file request! 10/31/2008 02:40 PM CDT
sense you brought up stormfront some of us have very poor memories in the next revision of stormfront could you add a notes window/section thats stored server side.
iv got name highlights from the past but iv got no clue why 98% of the time.