Cant get Draw out of wizard marcos 07/23/2004 12:41 AM CDT
Heyo

I gave SF a go had a few issues like (death/arrival/thougts) windows even though they still scroll from bottom to top. The first lot of info goes to the top of the window leaving the the bottom half of the window clear untill the window is full. In my wizard I have the top half of the window behind the story window, This way I can see the last 3 or 4 messages and if I want to see more I choose the window to see the whole thing. Can SF front be changed to display info like this, is there allready a way?

As I was saying I gave SF a go and went back to the Wizard, now stuff I changed in SF effected me wizard, that caught me off guard a bit, cleared it all up now the only issues I have is...

When I change me marcos in the wizard from DRAW weapon to SHEATHE weapon, it dont stay that way, next time I sign into DR the wizard go backs to the way it was with DRAW, in fact all the macrco go back, What do I do to the changes stick?

Thanks
Wodie
Re: Cant get Draw out of wizard marcos 07/23/2004 01:33 AM CDT
Are you saving configurations after you change them in Wizard?

Player of Raydell, among many others.

Re: Cant get Draw out of wizard marcos 07/24/2004 01:37 AM CDT
<< Are you saving configurations after you change them in Wizard?

Thanks for the reply Raydell.

yes I sure did saving the config and repeated it to make sure, that was in the wizard, I did go into stormfront and changed there, not sure if I saved it there or even if I could.
Re: Cant get Draw out of wizard marcos 07/24/2004 01:48 AM CDT
Right us logged in with SF, set default macro to active which had the all the Draw (weapons) changed to wield, went back to Wizard and still no go.
No idea how to save config in SF, was thinking by choosing Ok it was saving new settings.

Its a real pain have to change them each time I log in. I have the feeling that if I had of changed them in the wizard before looking at SF, I would have this problem.

Thanks again.
Re: Cant get Draw out of wizard marcos 07/26/2004 09:40 PM CDT
I solved the Macro problem, but only because I have some training with PCs.

Its the long way but what I did was.
Changed the marcos, Draws to Wield, made a new character profile (Wodi), went in copied the macro (wodi.Mac) of the new character pasted on to desktop, renamed as my character (Wodie.mac), and copied over the old Wodie.mac in the wizard. Changed back to wodie in character profiles and saved confi, seem to working ok. Then of course I went back to the wizard and deleted all the files related to the new (Wodi)files

Hope now one else has to go through this
Thanks for the help
Wodie