StormFront autosneak in DR 07/11/2004 05:09 PM CDT

Anyone able to help me with turning autosneak on using the StormFront interace for DR?

StormFront FAQ says this...

>How do I turn on autosneak in StormFront?

>With the addition of the MOVEMENT command in GemStone IV, you may set your movement type to whichever style you wish. >As such, it was not necessary to duplicate this functionality in StormFront.

However, there is no such MOVEMENT command in DR. All I get is the "Please rephrase that command" response.
A Google search provides this command .. "movement autosneak on" .. which in DR receives the same "Please rephrase that command" response.

Autosneak is awesome when trying to hunt critters that run away after a sniped shot but before ya can restalk em, or when trying to move unseen through dangerous/unknown territory.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Iper
Re: StormFront autosneak in DR 08/08/2008 11:37 AM CDT
I've just started using the StormFront FE and I am having this same issue. Was this ever resolved? Is there away to have autosneak on with the StormFront FE?
Re: StormFront autosneak in DR 08/08/2008 11:57 AM CDT
There is no autosneak.... one fix would be to set up a different macro and switch to that when you hide.

report: not sure if this is a problem.. but there are two sentinel Kristef's on the streets.

SEND[Abasha] That's not Kristef, that's his evil twin, um... Kristeff. Anyway thanks for the heads up!