The first post 04/12/2002 04:27 PM CDT
this is the obligatory first post in this folder.
Re: The first post 11/01/2002 07:04 PM CST
Hey there!
I am really sorry to be a pain, but I 'think' I have problems creating my first new character. I signed up for an account and followed the instruction. I used eScape to start up the game but once I am in the game nothing happens.
I tried various commands but nothing seem to happen. Is there something I am missing and need to download? Please give me some guidance. Thanks
Re: The first post 11/01/2002 07:18 PM CST
eScape only works on IE 5+ on Windows. If you're attempting to use it with Netscape or on a Mac (even IE on Mac), it won't work.

You may want to consider downloading the Wizard (there's a link for it on the Go Play! page).

Also, there's a complete set of forums specifically for eScape. If you click All Forums, you can get to there. The folks over there can give help specifically for eScape.

Qreyq
Re: The first post 11/13/2002 03:56 PM CST
If you still having trouble with the game, I would be willing to help you however I can. You can contact me at barien75 on pigeon. Use Escape to connect from work, not quite as nice as the Wizard, but pretty close. A lot better than the old java days when I had to use that to connect at work, ick.