The Fallen Questions 01/08/2017 11:24 AM CST
Hi everyone. Thinking of giving The Fallen a try. I've tried and searched everywhere I can for answers to these questions, but just can't seem to find the answers. Any advice would be great.

1) What services are available? I know there is a Healer in Fang Cove. Is there anyone set up to do gating or box popping, teaching?
2) Necromancers - what is the climate for them there? Are they left alone or do people still roleplay that they are evil and want to destroy them? Are they welcome along on quests and stuff?
3) Any guilds needed more than others?

I think that's it. Thanks everyone!
Re: The Fallen Questions 01/08/2017 01:42 PM CST
Howdy! If you decide to join, make sure to chatter and ask any questions. I'd be happy to give you some starting coin as well.

There's a new player doc here: www.tinyurl.com/DR-The-Fallen

>> 1) What services are available? I know there is a Healer in Fang Cove. Is there anyone set up to do gating or box popping, teaching?

There is always a healer in Fang Cove (Bedlam), and that healer is always teaching as well. He has triggers to change the class, but it is polite to chatter that you are doing it.

We had someone who could gate you to the Crossing, but they are not subscribed currently. There is usually someone with a boat setup you can use via chatter, but I just came back, not sure if it is working currently.

Traveling isn't such a big deal usually. Fang Cove is accessible from any city even as a non Premium member and that's the central gathering spot.

>> 2) Necromancers - what is the climate for them there? Are they left alone or do people still roleplay that they are evil and want to destroy them? Are they welcome along on quests and stuff?

No one messes with Necros. Many of the higher circled characters are Necros in TF. TF is kind of libertarian. No one messes with anyone else, as long as you don't mess with them.

People are really eager to help out new players, too, but unfortunately a lot of people take the help, play a day, and never come back. :(

It's a small, but friendly and welcoming community.

>> 3) Any guilds needed more than others?

I wouldn't say anything is really needed. But if there'a niche you wanted to fill, you definitely could.
Re: The Fallen Questions 01/08/2017 05:25 PM CST
I may need to pop back in for a month or 2.
Re: The Fallen Questions 01/09/2017 03:41 PM CST
Another question.... has TF gotten the festival auctions? I was looking at the auction statistics on Elanthipedia and they show what Prime and Plat purchased in the auctions, but nothing from TF.
Re: The Fallen Questions 01/09/2017 04:33 PM CST
>> Another question.... has TF gotten the festival auctions? I was looking at the auction statistics on Elanthipedia and they show what Prime and Plat purchased in the auctions, but nothing from TF.

We get the same items, but TF does a raffle instead. So everyone has a chance at the items. It's kind of nice that way, and the long term players don't get everything. For HE, since it's a paid festival, there are only maybe 3-5 accounts that pay, you stand a really good chance at getting what you want, with trading afterwards.

There are some scripts available that will even respond to a GM Prompt to attend and participate in the raffle.
Re: The Fallen Questions 01/09/2017 06:02 PM CST
Very cool!! I like that system.

Another question... is it worth it to be Premium in the Fallen? Wondering how many people are.

Debating it as well... thanks for continuing to answer all my questions. :)
Re: The Fallen Questions 01/09/2017 06:53 PM CST
>> Very cool!! I like that system.

Me too! I was actually trying to find a way to mine in the dark the other day, and then I remembered I had won a staff that lights the room when you tap it.

>> Another question... is it worth it to be Premium in the Fallen? Wondering how many people are.

That's really up to you. Many people are, though you get access to Fang Cove even without it. I think most people like the extra vault storage.