Who's still around? 03/30/2015 01:47 PM CDT
How many of my old peeps are still around? I've seen Copper and Worril posting recently, who else?

-Rishlu
Re: Who's still around? 03/30/2015 03:58 PM CDT
>> How many of my old peeps are still around? I've seen Copper and Worril posting recently, who else?

I don't think we ever played at the same time, so I'm not sure who you might remember, but here who is currently logged in:

Brave Adventurers Questing:
Fourbits Rellie Wryll Bits
Gwyddion Bedlam Fynmenger Achilles
Rhoat Sawbones Taz Methadone
Konann Bleed Stein Rhodes
Fyte

Active Players: 17

Worril, Coper, and Rubi are all logged in now and playing, just under different characters than you might remember. Shroom plays, just looks like he's not logged in right now.
Re: Who's still around? 03/30/2015 04:56 PM CDT
Recognize Achilles/Gwddion and Methadone (Tcool). IIRC Bedlam is Gator's former player. Cool to see that there's still some oldies around. Possible I might stop in to say Hi in the next month or two.
Re: Who's still around? 03/31/2015 09:22 PM CDT

Tuklas is in there as well.
Re: Who's still around? 04/05/2015 03:42 PM CDT
<<Recognize Achilles/Gwddion and Methadone (Tcool). IIRC Bedlam is Gator's former player. Cool to see that there's still some oldies around. Possible I might stop in to say Hi in the next month or two.>>

Welcome back.

Waiting for results..................................................................................................................
Re: Who's still around? 04/09/2015 12:50 PM CDT

Hey I know this thread is a couple months old, but I was wondering how many people play the fallen. I was thinking about subscribing to it, but if there aren't any players...
Re: Who's still around? 04/09/2015 12:59 PM CDT
It's not that old. I only started it a couple weeks ago. There's generally about 20 people on all the time. Getting everyone ATK at once is a challenge though. It's really rather sporatic though, sometimes there's hours of quiet as people script and sometimes chatter goes wild. It's rather hit or miss
Re: Who's still around? 04/09/2015 01:01 PM CDT
I'm still subscribed, I just need to jump into TF more often. It'd be awesome if there was a lower tier pricing for just the fallen, I'd transfer over my character and keep him going, and Simu would make more money. Instead of just $5 make it a $10 subscription alone or something.

Mmmmm...pie

Don't forget to vote:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Who's still around? 04/09/2015 01:34 PM CDT

lol I just noticed that and felt so dumb. I don't know what I saw when I saw the date.

thanks, that seems like a very small number of people for the giant world. Gives me a bit to think about before I subscribe (if I subscribe).
Re: Who's still around? 04/09/2015 02:00 PM CDT
Chatter makes the giant world much smaller. Plus we all have access to Fang Cove so there's a way to meet up with people as long as you have a meeting portal somewhere nearby.